• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Moment in Zelda? (New Version)

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I found that, after playing many Zelda games, Nintendo has put a lot of humor in the games. What is your favorite hilarious moment in Zelda?

Mine:
1) In WW, Link's expressions when he is about to get launched into the Forsaken Fortress.
2) In OoT, if you put on the goron mask and talk to Talon, he will say you look like his wife!:lol:

I laughed out loud in Skyward Sword when Link jumps into Faron, only to look behind him and see Groose flailing behind him...

I laughed again when Groose was terrified of the tiny birds, and yet again when he suggested that the surface be called "Grooseland."

I just loved Groose. XD

I loved Midna's sarcasm, in all honestly. And I love how, after she transforms back, she's all of a sudden very formal in her speech, when before she was light and sarcastic with Link. I have an odd sense of humour, and I also found a lot of TP to be very funny. Like when you get the Horse Call, finally, and it's actually pretty pointless because you can warp everywhere now. It just always made me laugh...

in skyward sword, i think it's funny if you did the sidequest where cawlin gives you a letter, and tells you NOT to give it to anyone else, but link looks towards the bathroom anyways. and then if you DO give it to the hand in the bathroom, she would think cawlin wrote it towards her. omfggg that's freakin hilarious. x]

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I laughed out loud in Skyward Sword when Link jumps into Faron, only to look behind him and see Groose flailing behind him...

I laughed again when Groose was terrified of the tiny birds, and yet again when he suggested that the surface be called "Grooseland."

I just loved Groose. XD
This. I giggled a bit at the end when he gives Link a big pat on the back, and something that looked like a noogie xD Typical male telling his friend "good job".

In TP when you have to set the bomb shop on fire to get tears of light, and Midna freaks out and says "I dont care how romantic this might be, I'm getting outta here!"

Also in TP, if you listen to the Faron Woods lantern oil salesman in wolf form, he says his sister is scarier than wolves.

like somebody else said i found it funny when you got the horse call because it was pointless then haha but i also thought twinrova arguing when you killed them was funny

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
in my Zelda Awards video, Groose's arrival on the surface was voted the funniest moment ever and I agree. hilarious stuff

Funniest moments, huh?

Link's expressions for just about anything in The Wind Waker.
Groose falling to the surface in Skyward Sword.
Link smacking into the Tower of the Gods in The Wind Waker.
In Twilight Princess, when Telma winks and giggles at Link for the first time, and he cringes, then puts on a bad pokerface.

Groose.

Everything about Groose was comical and genious. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be at the very end of the game when he dubs the journey,

"The Legend of Groose."

After being with him throughout the whole game, that just put the icing on the cake for me. I literally laughed for five minutes.

On SS,when I found Beautrix,I though it was a monster that WANTED TO KILL ME so I got my sword charged up and went after him,but after I gave the first "hit"(It doesn't actually hit him)and he freaked out saying that he was a playing!

WW has more physical humour than other Zelda titles. Link's expression and subsequent flight across the see when the he delivers the last pearl and the Tower of Spirit emerges is hilarious to no end. TP humour was nice as well. I love Midna's sarcasm. It makes you chuckle throughout the game.

Groose is the only character that can be Epic and Hilarious at the same time! How he cares for his hair, the Legend of Groose line is just epic. But how he jumps over Link as the two fall to the surface was just awesome and funny. And Link's face is totalmy priceless He didn't saw that coming quite literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom