• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Moment in Zelda History

Mine is when you in tamales bar on twilight princess when the soldiers ran off scared after she starts to talk about the monsters and when the short guy is shacking

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think the funniest moment in Zelda history is the countdown in The Wind Waker at the beginning of the game. You know, when they were going to launch Link into Forsaken Fortress to retrieve his sister! That was absolutely hilarious, in my opinion. :xd:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Mine is when you in tamales bar on twilight princess when the soldiers ran off scared after she starts to talk about the monsters and when the short guy is shacking
Tamales? Shacking? Was Telma making mexican food for the soldiers to bring to a shack? :lol:

Anyway, yeah, that's one of my top lols. Another is like Cfrock said, Groose landing on the surface. I also love the part after the dusty house sidequest in SS, where you catch Pipit yelling at his mom and he gives you that awkward face. It's adorable and hilarious at the same time.

Probably when saria gave link the fairy ocarina. Link then took two steps back and ran off. This just made me laugh how there was no hug or goodbye. So yeah, pretty funny moment :)

The funniest moment in Zelda's history was definitely the release of the "Timeline" because lets be honest, that is the biggest joke in the franchise.

Tetra launching Link into the Forsaken Fortress in the Wind Waker. The expressions on Links face as they countdown, 3...2...1...bam!

The D'oh moment in Wind Waker when Daphnes gets his hand on the Triforce first. AKA The price of being a dramatic villain.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Link getting launched into the Forsaken Fortress is the only time I can recall that I ever laughed at a Zelda game. The look on his face is PRICELESS!

I loved how long it took for King Zora to move over on his throne in OOT. Imagine how many "meep"'s it took to get him to Hyrule Field for the credits!

Tin Skulltula

Tin Skulltula
the first encounter with Talon in OoT. i remember as a kid thinking it was hilarious seeing a grown man filled with so much fear when he heard his daughter was looking for him. when he sprinted off i about died with laughter.

I think the funniest moment in Zelda history is the countdown in The Wind Waker at the beginning of the game. You know, when they were going to launch Link into Forsaken Fortress to retrieve his sister! That was absolutely hilarious, in my opinion. :xd:

Me as well. This is the one part in all of Zelda that popped into my head. Also in OoT where you save Dodongo's Cavern and all the Goron's try to give you a big bear hug. And also just the whole awkward Princess Ruto engagement thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom