• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Legendary Pokemon Captures

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
Once I was fighting either Dialga or Palkia and it was my first play though so I knew nothing about pokemon and I avoid all trainers I could and my starter was the best pokemon I had and all my other pokemon were like lv. 30 or 40 and my started was like 70 or 80
so he fainted and I had no revives cause I had no money and came completely unprepared so I was on last or second to last pokemon
and I had no more ultra balls and since I waisted my ultra ball on a giant yeti pokemon... thing I had like 20 pokeballs after 3 pokeballs I caught it. :dry:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Rayquaza in Emerald. Got him down to red and wasted a bunch of Ultras on him. He uses Rest. Get him down to yellow and I was pissed so I just tossed a Pokeball, the last thing I had left. Caught him.

masterSword2

Smile!
This story is a bit different than everyone else, but it's still a crazy legendary story, so I figured it would fit.

In B2 I really wanted to catch a shiny Zekrom. I planed to do this by soft resetting until it happened to be shiny. I had no idea that it was no longer possible to encounter a shiny legendary like this. I was in the car on the way home from vacation and it would be a long time until we got home so I figured wasting a lot of time to get it wouldn't be a big deal. Long story short, I ended up soft resetting for about 4 hours, and obviously I'd had no luck. I eventually gave up and just caught it. When I got home I did a bit of searching online and finally discovered that it was impossible to do. I was so mad I almost smashed my DS. :lol:

pizzavato

B*RS
Pokemon HeartGold. I encountered mewtwo and I got him to low HP (LV 83 Gardevoir FTW) and I used up half of my Ultra ball supply (About 60+ Ultra balls). I decided to just wing it and I threw a plain Pokeball. First one caught him...

Apparently, a high grade ball like the ultra ball can't catch me a mewtwo, but a bland, useless pokeball can!!?? Gamefreak, fix this, cus' I like it when a game makes more sense...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
In Pokemon Ruby I was trying to catch Rayquaza and it took so many Ultra Balls that I finally handed my game over to my friend and after a few tries she caught it. I wound up naming it after her.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
It's not really a funny capture, but I had a goal to catch Lugia in SoulSilver with only a Pokeball. Lugia has one of the lowest catch rates in Pokemon, and I caught it after five throws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom