• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest/Favorite Thing to Do in a Video Game

P

pickle962

Title says all. What is your favorite/funniest thing to do in a video game? My favorite/funniest to do in a video game is hit the other kirbys with the Hydra in Kirby Air Ride. They go flying quite a good distance.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I dont own it anymore, but in Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix I used to love picking up tables with my wand and throwing them at Ron and Hermoine. Lol I loved it SOOOOO much :D.

D

dragons107

i like to find glitches and secret areas
(i dont use them to get ahead in the game)

Y

Yoshi_FTW

I like running over people in Grand Theft Auto 4. It's hilarious. Never gets old.

R

ResidentZelda

In any zelda game I like to beat up cuccos until they attack me.

In a RE game I like to walk around in circles, don't ask me why.

In GTA IV I like to run over the civilians, then jump from the top of a building.

In RE4 I like to Buy a weapon I never used and then try it on Ashley :P, My cousin made this glitch were Her head EXPLODES!!!!! LOL that is so satisfactory :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't know, sometimes for fun I simply make the character I'm controlling go around and around the npcs. In the real world, this would be annoying, I think.

Also, in Fable for the xbox, I enjoyed punching the guild master. That was funny too.
"I could break you, so leave it." or something like that was what he would say.

There are other stuff I have done for fun, can't remember now, though.

Len

Zelda On Paper
(TWW) I like to play the "gingell bells" and the "merry crismas" song with the wind waker, don,t ask why, (and its quite difficult)

(Paper mario game) i like to appeal to the crowd for 20 times, (yay! the audience likes me!)

(mario kart double dash) for some reason i pick wario and waluigi and their classic car, (i can make a special appear more than 10 times, i got allmost perfect timing) so i choosed 150 cc at waluigi,s stadium, and so i beggin the race, every racer was just behind me, i touched a block at the ramp, a bomb!!! yess!!!, and as i saw that the racers where driving in a perfect straight line so i,ve eqquiped the bomb, and when i was just about to drive to the next curve, i let off the bomb on the floor, and the first to touch it was mario and peach with their bloom racer, BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!! mario and peach among with the other racers where flying in the air, i laughted at them, just awesome!!!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
This might be the most boring post in this thread (or maybe in the forum) but what I like the most in videogames is completing a "Zelda Dungeon". To find the items, the keys, the boss and to finally fight him is what I like the best :)

P

pickle962

In SSBM, I sometimes play as ganondorf with the timer set to none and with three pichus all with handicaps set to 9 and difficulty set to 1. I then chose great bay for the stage and start fighting the pichus. It's quite hilarious using ganindorf's special moves cause the pichus get constantly KO'd and I do over and over till i'm bored.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Metal Gear Solid 4 after beating it has brought me the enjoyable use of using various emotion shots on my enemies. Really amusing stuff.

Also if it that kind of game I like exploring and finding items and other stuff. Probably the number one reason why I can't do 3 heart minimum runs in Zelda games. I'm compelled to collect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom