• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(Fun) Zelda Confessionals

Hey fellow Zelda fans, now I know as much as we love, appreciate, and are inspired by The Legend of Zelda franchise, we are all far from perfect and have probably done things we're not proud of related to Zelda (whether in-game or IRL).
So as my first post I thought it would be fun if we could all "confess our Zelda sins" and give each other penance.

I'll start:
Bless me Goddess Hylia for I have sinned this is my first confession. Years ago I've bought both the remake of OoT and MM for the 3ds and have not completed it.

Here are the rules for confessing:
1. Start with "Bless me Goddess Hylia for I have sinned"
2. State your Zelda sin whether it happened in game, IRL, or relates to anything Zelda related.
3. Comment on the "sinner's" post(s) their penance or punishment to "atone for their sins". (the funnier the better)
4. If the sinner accepts the penance, comment with an Act of Contrition forexample, Goddess Hylia in your goodness have mercy on me: do not look on my sins, but take away all my guilt. Create in me a clean heart and renew within me an upright spirit. (You can make up own as serious or as funny as you want).

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Bless me goddess Hylia for I have made the right decision by picking Peatrice and Kina instead of Zelda. Oi oi Hylia! I didn't wish to form a harem or something. Harr harr

Bless me goddess Hylia for I have made the right decision by picking Peatrice and Kina instead of Zelda. Oi oi Hylia! I didn't wish to form a harem or something. Harr harr
Your penance shall be spending the rest of your days working at Peatrice's shop while eating nothing but Kina's pumpkin soup. Do this and you will be forgiven by the Goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom