• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun Things to Do in SS when You're Bored

M

mariner47

Flying the beetle down slopes with bobokins on them. You scare them and they fall off the cliff. And going into peoples houses just to smash dishes.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
i like to talk to the remlits in baby-talk. "I know!! You so cute! Yes, you are! You's a cutie-wootie little guy! Who's a good girl?? Who's a good girl?? I luvvv uuuuu....."

I like to play with the enemies, its like playing with your prey, using items, scare them and trying new things. I also like to revisit many places, and this seems to be the first zelda game were I really like to go back to dungeons, I used to do this before, but not like in SS

I also like to fly around, its relaxing, while skydiving, killing octoroks and the birds with rupees, and specially attacking the other loftwing riders :P

Go into enemy territory and test all of my items to get various responses from Bokoblins and Moblins. It is hilarious to see them run in terror at the sight of the Beetle. Other than that, I would just fight them to pratice my sword skills.

Feral

The Drifter
When I get really bored I round up all the remlits into one spot and turn Link into teh crazy cat man of Skyloft. Then I can huck then at people and cliffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom