• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun Things to Do in SS when You're Bored

Skyloftian

Skyloft's Artist
So far I have;

-Skydive from the highest place possible onto the lowest island.
-Test how every item affects every single character/enemy.
-See how much stuff you can throw into the pool in Skyloft.
-See what happens when you fall onto a character.
-See how everything looks from the highest point in the sky.
-See what happens when you die whilst riding your Loftwing.
-During a play through, see if you can skip some sequences.
-Knock the chandelier in the Lumpy Pumpkin down for a second time.
-Revisit all past boss rooms in search of secrets.
-Revisit the temples and study the architecture.
- Look for references to other games.
- Throw stuff into the waterfall in Skyloft and watch it fall down.
- try and fly through the skydiving holes on your bird.

Anyone else have any suggestions? :)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Play games of "Toss the Kitty" with the remlits.

Pick up a remlit, toss it. It will flip over and land and come back to you looking all cute. Pick it up again, lather, rinse, repeat.

Tossing them in the water/pond is also fun and tossing them over the edge of Skyloft means you get to watch them use their ears to fly.

Sometimes, I will get jump off Airpona (my name for the Loftwing), faceplant on an island, jump off the island, call Airpona, return to the island, and rinse and repeat. This can go on for as long as 10 minutes.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Bored?! Ive never heard such a thing in Skyward Sword?!?!?!?! ;P jk. I just like going to the bamboo island and playing that mini game over and over again

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Play games of "Toss the Kitty" with the remlits.

Pick up a remlit, toss it. It will flip over and land and come back to you looking all cute. Pick it up again, lather, rinse, repeat.

Tossing them in the water/pond is also fun and tossing them over the edge of Skyloft means you get to watch them use their ears to fly.

They can...fly? O_O

I do a similar thing. Only at night. When the Remlits are rabid and vicious, try to get as many to follow you as you can. Then strike them into running away and huddling in a ball, and before you finish, throw them off the edge so they're not a problem anymore :D

That is until their angry owners find out you've been throwing their pets off of the island. o-o

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I like to play a game called, Pumpkinforce I gather as much pumpkins as possble and try to shape out a triforce. Also for some reason I find it extremely amusing to stab a pumpkin then hit people with it..mostly to see there animations for that..probably

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
Try to read the signs in Hylian. And then translate them to english.
And also, Ride your Loftwing into that giant circular-cloud thing on the map and see what happens.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
1)Fly to the Lumpy Pumpkin
2)Go out back
3)stab a pumpkin (so it ends up on your sword)
4)stand on the porch
5)swing your sword so when the pumpkin flies of it hits Kina (or some other fixed object)

Voila, pumpkinball.

Deeds

no text
I like going to the top of the SkyLoft Waterfall and gliding off it. It's always fun for me, haha.
Also, I didn't realise that there were more than one remlit, I thought there was just one; which was Zelda's pet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom