• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Fun Smash Ideas!

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I was just talking about theme battles in the Shoutbox and thought this would be a fun topic to continue here. Bring up any themed battles or fun made up games you have done with your friends and family.

I am going to start it off with something I saw on youtube called Smash Potato, which I have made my cousin play it with me a couple of times. What it involves is the villager's tree chopping move and storage move. You just pass the board back and forth till someone screws up.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
The first themed battle I want to try is a all out battle in regular smash with all of the villains. Lets do a head count Ganondorf, Bowser, Ridley, King DeeDeeDee, K. Rool, Dark Samus, Piranha Plant and for the sake of having 8 characters Mewtwo.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The first themed battle I want to try is a all out battle in regular smash with all of the villains. Lets do a head count Ganondorf, Bowser, Ridley, King DeeDeeDee, K. Rool, Dark Samus, Piranha Plant and for the sake of having 8 characters Mewtwo.
what about Meta Knight, Bowser Jr., Wolf, Wario?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
@Domozilla777
oh yeah, I would probably replace Dark Samus wit Bowser Jr., and Mewtwo with Wolf (Thanks to the anime I can't see Meta Knight as a villain.) and maybe Piranha Plant with Wario till he comes out (Again I don't see him as a villain more of an antihero)

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Next game will be having a Pokemon Battle where you set items to high but only Pokeballs and no attacking except for the Pokemon that come out of the Pokeballs. Also Turn on Master Balls too.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
The next theme would be all of the icons/mascots verses each other. Mario, Meta Man, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, and Sonic. (Maybe include Pikachu)

Final Destination, No items, Fox only. :)
Only joking

Seriously though have a timed stage hazard fight.
1. Pick a stage with a killable stage hazard
2. Each player kills the stage hazard on their own
3. The fastest time wins
4. Only real stage hazards count. Not stage hazards that are character wannabes. Sorry Ridley.

Another idea is a 2 player co-op duel.
1. Two human players vs two cpus.
2. The winner is the player who kills the cpu bots the most times.
3. Friendly fire is on and KOs on the other human player don't count to the score but can be used strategically if needed.

The home run contest
1. Pick an omega stage so it's just a single flat platform.
2. Only weapon activated is the baseball bat at max frequency.
3. You have 10 seconds to do as much damage as you can to the enemy player without dropping the baseball bat. If you throw the baseball bat you can't pick it back up and thus can't do any more damage. The opponent is doesn't do a thing during this.
4. Now the other player does the same to you while you do nothing.
5. Whoever gets the highest percentage wins.
6. You could also do this in the training mode or vs the same character in vs mode to get an even more even contest.

Sudden death contest
1. Get to a point where you trigger a sudden death
2. Do not attack each other.
3. The winner is the one who lasts the longest vs the onslaught of raining bombs

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I JUST HAD THIS GREAT SMASH IDEA AND I HAVE TO TRY IT!!!!!!

Glutton Smash

All players have 999% damage
1 Stock
Knockback is very low
Battlefield stages only
Items on high, Food only
Time is on 2 Minutes
Eat as much as you can until time runs out.

So basically, you shove your face as much as you can until time runs out and whoever has the least amount of damage should win by default because of the Stock rules!!!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Just so it's brought back into the mind, I bring up the Falcon Challange
You vs a team of three level 9 Captain Falcons.
and I guess with the mode of 8 player smash we know have the SUPER falcon challenge where you fight 7 level 9 captain falcons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom