• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun Places to Use the Beetle!

Possibe Spoilers!

Early on when I got the Beetle I had fun exploring with it. Later I maxed out on upgrading it and did some more exploring with it. A couple fun places in Lanayru to use it was the entrance to the Pirates Hideout and the entrance to the Ancient Harbor. At the hideout you could launch it out into the desert and snag some silver rupees from atop of the columns and if you launch the Beetle up atop the entry way to the Ancient Harbor you can snag some more silver rupees, one on each side but you have to time it just right or the Beetle will lose its stamina.

So quick question, did anyone find some other fun places to launch the Beetle to find rupees?

W

Wehtaw

I did find it fun when I cut down the Deku Baba and the Skulltalla. Noot only that but when you use it near a Bokoblin, they run away.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
If I remember correctly there even was a golden rupee sitting in the area in front of the Ancient Cistern (somewhere high on a ledge or tree, facing right after leaving the Ancient Cistern).
And another silver rupee in the Fire Sanctuary part of Sky Keep.

J

Jallyward

its fun using the bettle to look around for hidden treasures and items

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I used the beetle mostly at night to scout for gratitude crystals. I also used it as a kind of spy plane also, scouting out the area to see whats ahead. Oh yeah, rupees also....lots of em :P

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I loved dropping bombs on enemies :P . I especially like using the beetle in the Lanayru dessert for those bird enemies.Those enemies were SO obnoxious, I would laugh when I would bomb them. It felt SO good xD

I love the Beetle! One of the most useful items in the game, if you ask me. I love using it to scout out areas or rooms to see what's going on. That, and dropping bombs on enemies heads. :)

At the Ancient Cistern, there's a silver Rupee on the cliff to the left if you're facing the entrance.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I love chasing Bokoblins with it. It's a lot of fun to hear their terrified screams. But it doesn't work on Bokoblin Archers. They just shoot it. Another good way is to use it on people. Another fun thing is to drop bombs on your enemys' faces :devil:

I can't neccessarilly say any "fun" places but the Beetle is quite usefull in dungeons and the dessert. You can use it to map out destinations and paths to get somewhere.

Thanks for the great responses. Yes, chasing the Bokoblins is hilarious but I can't blame them. If I were strolling along somewhere and saw this giant metal thing with pinchers flying towards me I'd be ducking for cover. Anyone find anymore rupee treasures other than those listed?

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I loved dropping bombs on enemies :P . I especially like using the beetle in the Lanayru dessert for those bird enemies.Those enemies were SO obnoxious, I would laugh when I would bomb them. It felt SO good xD

I would always go "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" when bombing them. :lol:

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
I'm not sure why but I always got great pleasure from bombing pyrups in Skykeep with the Beedle. It just made me happy.

S

SlurpeeTigger

Call me devious, but would have loved to use the beetle to pick up NPC and drop them in the water (LOLOLOL!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom