• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun ONLINE Games!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
love Armor games. But I have to say this:
As a beta tester for Ghost Recon Online, and as the Second Phase of Closed Beta just ended and the 3rd phase starting soon, I must say it is a PHENOMENAL free game. When it releases for open beta, try it. If not, then try it when it officially releases. The graphics are good, there arent many noobs, and its overally a very fun shooter. There are challenegs, and hopefully they will allow individual team play and tournaments etc.

"I don't always play flash games, but when I do, I prefer Coign of Vantage." Haha, but seriously... I think its uniqueness is what makes it so likable. There's pretty much a cloud of pixels at different depths, and you have to rotate the playing field so that the vantage point--er, coign of vantage, I could say--matches the image in the upper right corner. It's a simple concept, but it's rather addicting.

One other flash game that I used to play a lot when I was in eighth grade, was Bloxorz. It's similar to the Sand Wand puzzles from Spirit Tracks in a lot of ways, but you pretty much have to get the small end of your block into the goal--while trying to use the least amount of moves possible. It can also be pretty addicting, though, it gets pretty frustrating around the last few levels.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Battlefield Play4Free is amazing; it's a lot of what one could want out of a typical FPS, but free! =D

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
ArcheAge. World of Warcraft mixed with Harvest Moon. Free to play but you get player housing and bonus labor points (used for gathering and crafting materials, but not necessary for combat) if you pay the monthly subscription. Open Beta starts today. The game releases on the 16th for non-founders, and founders get a 4 day head start.

キラ

Yo!
Happy Wheels. It's a game with different characters to choose from, and each has their own unique, weird vehicle (like a shopping scooter or a guy on a big lawnmower). The surprising thing is that the game is really gory, and it's funny that way! People can make their own levels and upload them, so it's hard to get bored. It's a good game to kill some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom