• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun In Hyrule

Beeker

Wild Card
I've always had the odd thought about what people in Hyrule would do for fun.
If you lived in Hyrule, what would you do? Go fishing? Play some games in town? Explore?

Post any of those thoughts here :)

Personally,I would go fising in Lake Hylia, then spend some money at the Shooting Gallery. Oh, and run over some monsters on a horse in Hyrule Field.XD
That last one sounded cruel...

I would go around killing monsters, explore, ride around on horseback, and helping people anyway i can. and when i get old i'd go around saying "it's dangerous to go alone, take this" and giving swords to other heroes

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'd explore and watch the wildlife... and I'd probably do a lot of fishing. I'd imagine myself having more fun in the forest and small villages than in Castle Town. I'm not a city-person.

I can also see myself hugging a lot of cats. (If I were in TP's Hyrule).

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I'd probably hang out with a bunch of the locals in the forests, climbing trees and exploring hidden paths and whatnot.
At night, there'd be a campfire somewhere in a safer section of Hyrule field, followed by an epic game of manhunt (which is the best version of hide and seek ever created. you haven't lived if you haven't played it).
Or perhaps even bum around Castle Town. The only danger you'd have to worry about is the slight chance that Ganondorf might pay a visit, thus ruining just about everyone's plans, but other than that, there aren't any muggers or creepy dangerous people...At least none that we've seen so far.

Oh, and if we're in TP Hyrule, then I'd definitely head over to Snowpeak and sled (since I'm a horrible snowboarder) down the mountain on a frozen leaf. =)

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I would spend my day sitting in Hyrule Field, looking at the clouds and swimming in Lake Hylia.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I'd love to somehow find the way to Termina to spend time at the Great Bay, catch the Indigo-Go's live, take the Swamp tour, and of course attend the Clock Town's Carnival.

C

Cincoplation

I would go to the fairys and get a fairy friend and go about looking for secret caves. I also would wanna kill monsters for amusement.

P

Proud_2B_Hylian

Become the Hyrule Castle Bombchu Bowling Champion, lol. I would explore alot, check out caves and such. make my own living by cutting up bushes and throwing rocks, lol. And I'd write to Hyrule Castle telling them to step up their on the job performance. "Dear Castle Security, If a 10 year old can slip past you to see Zelda, Don't you think you ought to step it up. Better do something, or in 7 years you're screwed..."

Oh. and the genius who invented Bomb arrows During the time between MM and TP? Yep.... that was me. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom