• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun In Hyrule

There's a lot of stuffs I'll do if I was in Hyrule. I'll try to be like Link by learning how to use the sword and protect Hyrule at any cost. If I was like Rambo, it'll be a different story.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
14 is probably a good age to get a job if you live in Hyrule so I would apply for a job at Lon Lon Ranch. In my free time I would learn to use a sword or hang out in Lake Hylia where I would do the usual swimming and fishing. I would also play ocarina songs with the scarecrows and assist the scientist that lives there. My house would be in Kakariko Village where I would find/buy a hookshot.

Moldorm

Is not Error
Free time in a world where no one seems to care what you break or blow up, huh? Explosions and then some light fishing would be a good day.

L

LinksBrother

Well i would go exploring and then fight monsters and be a hero! :P

Now that is an easy one for me:

Of course I'd enlist myself in the Bombers' Gang!
"Secret Society of Justice Helping people 24 hours a day!!!"
ALLRIGHT!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'd probably spend my time exploring the world and spelunking in various caves. Then I'd proceed to play a lot of mini games such as Bombchu Bowling, Archery (that is, if I can manage to learn how to use a Bow at all), and I'd also probably kill a lot of monsters and help a lot of people.

I'd also probably spend a lot of time messing around in Lake Hylia with the Zora Tunic and probably bomb a lot of rocks and walls.

Master

Upcoming
I would live in Ordon Village . Just farming and relaxing , And at night , we would circle around a fire , telling stories to each others while Ilia is hugging me and laying her head on my shoulder.......

I would give up anything for that life any day .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom