• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun Fun Island

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Did anyone else find the mini-game on Fun Fun Island to be extremely tedious and time consuming. It took me about four hours to finally get that piece of heart and I lost about 600 rupees in the process because I kept landing on the losing space and the times I did land on the 50 rupee space, I missed one of the multipliers. Is there any strategies that will help me win this mini-game faster when I get there in the second quest?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I agree with u is it simply too hard i gave up after a couple of tries and decided to try later. (i never did come back to it; only heart piece i missed!)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i got all 5 rings and landed on the 50 rupee space on my first try, had a few other goes but as i got the heart and won loads of money, i didn't bother too much after that

I too have felt the pain of constantly losing this mini game. Those darn balloons keep on getting me and i wind up missing half of the rings. Getting to the 5 rupee mark is an easy task but why did they have to make it so hard to get through all the rings. Every time i get through one ring the balloons make me lose 1 multiplier and they throw me off course. It is really starting to annoy me. Any tips would be nice, bragging and saying that you did it on your first try is adding nothing to this thread.

I found it easy going through the rings, but could never land on the correct spot. I thought it would take me a lot of time and rupees to complete it, but I got really lucky. It wasn't too tedious for me, because I was still winning rupees and having fun with the minigame. After a while, you memorize where the spot you need to land on is near, and when you get close to the ground, it's not too hard to position yourself to land on it. It does take a lot of patience and luck though.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I found it really annoying you had to find his cannon first. Finally once you got to playing it was very tedious. I lost so much Ruppes in that game. After that I was up against Demise and I didn't have enough money for potions. Oh I hate you stupid CLOWN!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Tedious yes time consuming for me at least no but the Mini-games that were are the Fledge's Pumpkin Pull and Rickety Coaster it me at least an hour on each and Fun Fun Island took only 15 min.

Fig

The Altruist
Did anyone else find the mini-game on Fun Fun Island to be extremely tedious and time consuming. It took me about four hours to finally get that piece of heart and I lost about 600 rupees in the process because I kept landing on the losing space and the times I did land on the 50 rupee space, I missed one of the multipliers. Is there any strategies that will help me win this mini-game faster when I get there in the second quest?

I can help with that. I'm always get the 50 thanks to me noticing a pattern. Here's my adivce: First concentrate on only going through the multiplier rings (I suggest that you have the Wii remote in both hands when playing the minigame, since you don't need the nunchuck and it gives you more control). As soon as you pass through the fifth ring, look for the 50 rupee space. Focus on landing on that direction where the 50 rupee space was after you passed through the five rings. By the time you are about to land, you will need to slightly move to the direction of the 50 rupee space downwards, for if you move up with your Wii remote, you will have a higher chance at landing at the loser space. And there you go, 500 rupees in your wallet. I hope this helps.

I think it was a good minigame, really easy way to earn money since its I find it pretty easy to land on the 50 rupee spot. Going through the all the circles is a piece of cake aswell.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
AH! I hated this game too! The first time I played it I didn't make it through any rings and I fell off of the platform entirely... :/ After awhile I got the trick for the rings down; just take your time and tilt the remote gently. Sometimes, the rings will all line up and I didn't even worry about the dodoh balls...I just did that multiple times, until I got lucky with the 50 rupee space. Of course, with my luck, most of the time I landed on those rupoor spaces. I'm dreading playing it again in Hero's mode...(must get 100%...)

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I did not like it at all -__-. It was so obnoxious trying to land on the right spot. Since I was trying to finish the game before I have to go to college in a week, I skipped it and did more important things in the game.

Patch

Party Pooper
I had to do this mini-game about six times before I actually got the heart piece and 500 rupees. As cliche as it sounds, practice makes perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom