• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Fun Facts/Easter Eggs/Paintings

Playing ALBW I have encountered many interesting things! We all know one of them is Majoras Mask on the wall. But theres also more things...

Go in every house you can and merge onto the walls! The paintings are defiantly easter eggs:

-A Painting of a rupee will grant you one rupee if you merge on the wall and walk behind it

-If you merge onto the wall with Majoras mask, you can see a picture of the Ocarina of Time behind the table leaning against the wall to the left of that big rupee bag.

-In Kakariko village (Hyrule/lightworld), theres a picture of the violin Makar from the Windwaker plays, and next to it is the harp from skyward sword, or it can be sheiks harp, unless theyre the same harp. To the left of those is a picture of an Owl with big eyebrows... OoT owl anyone?

-In kakariko village that is to the right of the bird/compass/save stone and the little girl walking around two chickens is a house with a rock on top of it. Inside the house on the right wall actually has a picture of Makar himself, another one of those birds, and the crayfish on Links pajamas in windwaker. Theres also the same picture of Makar in the blacksmith house in Hyrule.

-The bumblebee guys houses walls are painted with grass flowers and bees, on the right wall theres a big bee, if you merge and move to it, it looks like link is a bee, or dressed in a bee costume.

-When you go into the "stylish womens" house, on the right wall theres a lipstick mark on the wall and when you merge you can walk under it making it look like links wearing lipstick!

-The shop that sells a sheild and two foods in Kakariko village in Hyrule has 2 paintings on the right wall, ones a white bird and the other is an apple. If you goto that shop in Lorule, the paintings are a black bird, and an apple that was eaten

-In Lorule goto your house, also known as "Vacant House" where you need a bomb to access it through the back. Once you walk in theres a painting of what looks like Hyrule castle on the left, you cant merge to get a closer look at it though. towards the right are other weird pictures of mushrooms and stuff.

Cool finds right??

IF YOU FIND ANY OTHER INTERESTING THINGS POST THEM HERE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The one I'm surprised is being overlooked so much is one of the paintings in Kakariko's milkbar... there's a painting of Loftwing and an LD-301 series robot from Skyward Sword! Of course, I took a picture... how could I not? xP
5uXWC.jpg

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
In Links House, Next Majora's Mask is the Ocarina of time, next to the Lobster on link's shirt in Wind Waker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom