• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I remember way back in Mafia 2, where we had 42 players. There were like 6 pages every hour.

Loads of inactives though. Half the players were modkilled, which literally gave the Mafia the victory.
The 6 pages per hour were pretty much from the same 10 or so players.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm so so sorry guys, I actually messed up in this game. :silent: As Pendio points out, that was his win-con, and I totally forgot about it, and just gave him the win with the town. I figured that since he role claimed with everyone else, he had essentially made an allience, although it was not stated (to my knowledge). I should not have assumed such, and I am sorry for ending the game when it still had to go on.

Nevertheless, it was tremendous game I must say. I enjoyed it the whole time. And even though the mass claim might have been a little unfair to the Mafia I think it was interesting with some variation in the gameplay. ^^

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I think it's obvious where I stand on the whole mass claim thing... :xd:

But it's whatever. For my first game, I'd say it was... interesting. I think I played alright, though. I was able to procure a win-con, remember ALIT? But that was literally me just doing:
You win when all forces opposing the mafia are eliminated!
You win when all forces opposing the town are eliminated!

It was fun, though! Can't wait to play with you guys again! ^^ Hopefully, if I'm mafia, things will end a bit differently... >_> Anyway, congrats to the town!

Kybyrian

I'M GONNA POP SOME TAGS ONLY GOT $20 IN MY POCKET

I-I-I'M HUNTIN, LOOKIN FOR A COME UP, THIS IS ****ING AWESOME

Tell you what, I did pretty good all things considered. I heard a few people say my list really helped, glad for that. I was worried people weren't going to take my word after I was dead. Though I also figured people would be most likely to take my word after I died. I started worrying after a while I wouldn't get NK'd, which would have meant that things probably would have backfired on me and the town more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom