• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Atticus: The appeal to emotion isn't going to work.

Lord Death brought up a decent point earlier, about Envy that actually had me thinking about Pride. Pride is a kid. He could easily be investigate-innocent. But, with the Godfather being investigate-innocent and not nightkill-immune, I feel like Mafia most likely doesn't have a investigate-innocent role (for either Envy or Pride). I could be wrong, but that's an idea I was entertaining.

EBDP:
I didn't 'create' the win-con test Lord Death. It's been around, but is barely used. Some mods expressly forbid it, while others post the town win-con in public. I saw neither so I decided to take advantage of the situation.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Atticus: The appeal to emotion isn't going to work.

Lord Death brought up a decent point earlier, about Envy that actually had me thinking about Pride. Pride is a kid. He could easily be investigate-innocent. But, with the Godfather being investigate-innocent and not nightkill-immune, I feel like Mafia most likely doesn't have a investigate-innocent role (for either Envy or Pride). I could be wrong, but that's an idea I was entertaining.

EBDP:
I didn't 'create' the win-con test Lord Death. It's been around, but is barely used. Some mods expressly forbid it, while others post the town win-con in public. I saw neither so I decided to take advantage of the situation.

That's a good point. It opens up the people Poka investagated earlier to possible suspicion (I'm too lazy to go back and see who it was).

And I know, create wasn't the right word. I'm not necassarily pointing the finger at you either. I was just trying to get Dracomajora to see that my passing of the win-con test should at least count for something given the situation.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sorry, but at this stage of the game, a wincon isn't going to cut it. I hate how you criticize everything I do, whether its good or bad, and always find a way to suspect me for no reason. It's like you always want me gone from the game. That is most definitely not townie behavior.

Also, TMS did have a special role. Some Mafia members always have special roles. I'm not saying it's true that one of the Mafia members does have a special ability like that, just that its possible.

Not really. The general gist of the wincon is already known. It would obviously go something like "You win when are Mafia forces are eliminated", or "The town succeeds when all forces against it are defeated". Combine that with the hint Viral gave, and the Mafia members could figure out it if they worked together.

Dude, you were just asking people for their wincon and now its not good enough. I told you to investigate me its not good enough. I gave you my role its not good enough. I never said you were being scummy but you are a danger to the town by your behavior thus you are aiding the down fall. Nothing is good enough for you except a lynch. And considering I actually had to ask what a wincon is and I actually never recieved one in the first place since I was a last ditch effort player. Rainey can verify the mix up. What special role did TMS have as Wrath? In FMA he was the Fhurer(pending on which version FMA or Brotherhood and this is FMA) and he had was the all seeing eye, which would essentially give him the same powers as the cop so he could try to target whichever townie he wanted and be able to know their role. Which we have no idea if this is really how Wrath was as it doesnt tell if they have powers or not.

If anyone decides to investigate me, I'm fine with that for I have nothing to hide. I'm a bulletproof townie as I stated before.

This game has been full of surprises. I had a feeling GWAF wasn't scum and can virtually guarantee Draco, Viral, Furie, Poka, and Pendio are town. It surprises me that both replacement players are potential scum. That would be hilarious though meaning we were fighting town vs. town for most of the past day before opting to lynch Durion.

Anyhow,

Vote:Atticus

Her play style throughout has been rough and failure to produce a wincon raises my suspicions.

I find it interesting Lord Death voted for Viral as well further leading me to believe both he and Atticus are scum.

Vig, you should target Lord Death tonight.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hey guys. We didn't get a special wincon. It's completely possible that, if Viral has played Mafia before, he could've guessed it.

Also, Rainy didn't give me the wincon word for word. Can we look into GWAF's?

YWWAFOTTAE.

You win when all forces of the town are eliminated? Freudian slip? Someone tell me if I'm incorrect, because I really don't know. I only recieved "Nope, your town so you win when 'all threats to the town are eliminated'".

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Seriously, Furie... Scummiest doctor ever.

@Pendio: I think the wincon test turned into a dud real quick. I've been solely going off claims at the moment (which is a terrible thing, but hey).

DracoMajora, I didn't say anything before, but I assume you missed my post earlier about the number of characters in the wincon, but saw it after Poka posted? Because there was a 12 minute delay between our posts and the wincon wasn't acknowledged until Poka said something. Posts 627-630.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Hey guys. We didn't get a special wincon. It's completely possible that, if Viral has played Mafia before, he could've guessed it.

YWWAFOTTAE.

You win when all forces of the town are eliminated? Freudian slip? Someone tell me if I'm incorrect, because I really don't know. I only recieved "Nope, your town so you win when 'all threats to the town are eliminated'".

Your wording of the wincon is incorrect. Care to try and wrongfully frame me again?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Also, Rainy didn't give me the wincon word for word.

Did I really not give you guys the win-con? Tell me who wants me to re-send it and I will.

Current vote tally:

4 – Atticus (Viral Maze, PokaLink, A Link In Time, Pendio)
2 – Viral Maze (Atticus, Lord Death)

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes for a majority lynch.

Day ends on 1/10/2013 at 11:00PM ET.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I kinda feel like I was sorta rushed in, you might've forgotten with me. :( Its ok, but it's kinda frustrating.

EBWODP
GWAF, please ask Rainy for the wincon word for word, otherwise you're getting my vote.

EBWOTP (added EBWODP)

EBYOmoreP

If you can do the first letter again, after contacting Rainy, I'll stop bugging you.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Dude, you were just asking people for their wincon and now its not good enough. I told you to investigate me its not good enough. I gave you my role its not good enough. I never said you were being scummy but you are a danger to the town by your behavior thus you are aiding the down fall. Nothing is good enough for you except a lynch. And considering I actually had to ask what a wincon is and I actually never recieved one in the first place since I was a last ditch effort player. Rainy can verify the mix up.

I only asked one person for their wincon: Viral. That's it. You and Lord Death gave it without anyone asking. Also, by the logic that everyone is cleared as soon as they give a wincon, then Atticus is the only scum member, which is obviously wrong. Considering the circumstances, either you or Lord Death, or both, are probably liars.

What special role did TMS have as Wrath? In FMA he was the Fhurer(pending on which version FMA or Brotherhood and this is FMA) and he had was the all seeing eye, which would essentially give him the same powers as the cop so he could try to target whichever townie he wanted and be able to know their role. Which we have no idea if this is really how Wrath was as it doesnt tell if they have powers or not.

Look at this:

Jedizora - Gluttony_mafia Strongman [Night-killed night 1]

I thought it was TMS, but its actually Jedizora. He DID have a special role. He was the Mafia Strongman.

MafiaWiki said:
Strongman is a role modifier that signifies that any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all, namely Commuter and Hider.

It is likely that at least one of the other Scum has a special role.

DracoMajora, I didn't say anything before, but I assume you missed my post earlier about the number of characters in the wincon, but saw it after Poka posted? Because there was a 12 minute delay between our posts and the wincon wasn't acknowledged until Poka said something. Posts 627-630.

Yeah. I posted my lynching plans, but you ninja'd me with your wincon character thing.

Vote: Atticus

Seems the safest I think. Though I don't know if I should kill Lord Death or GirlWithAFairy tonight...

Either one is fine. Both are most likely to be scum, along with Atticus. Whichever you feel is best.

YWWAFOTTAE.

Trust me, GWAF's first wincon letters are legit.

I would vote for Atticus right now, but I feel like we need a little bit more time to discuss things. Poka, I suggest you investigate ALIT. I don't really think he's scum, but we need to use all of the resources available to us.

Kirino

Tatakae
Interesting...

I know Poka called you town but...
IGMEOY: Dracomajora

EBWODP added who my eye was on.

Seriously?

You win when all forces opposing the town are eliminated!

That is the wincon. What made you suspicious of me by saying that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom