• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Well, I am not at all accustomed to Mafia games starting with Day 1. I'm used to them starting with a night phase, and then beginning the next day with some sort of night actions to discuss. Since it appears we have nothing but a themed intro (which, excuse my complete lack of familiarity with the source, seems like just general theme set up rather than anything of substance pertaining to the game), there's not really much to say.

I am usually very loath to give in to random voting, however, as it almost always results in the death of a townie and the formation of opposing camps that are ultimately not very constructive - a united town is a strong town. That said, I also tend to play on the principle that a No Lynch vote is almost always bad for the town, as it does nothing to progress discussion (the next day will pick up right where we left off, barring some particularly revelatory night kill) and will give the Mafia an additional night action without danger of being lynched. So I don't want to hastily random vote and inadvertently allow the mafia to speedlynch a townie, but I also am not sure that No Lynch is a good thing... agh. The Day 1 dilemma.

So yeah. Just gonna spectate for now until I have something else to add.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hello everyone. I see that we have something called the random voting stage in games over here on ZD. Not something I'm used to actially. Usually, in the place in at, we vote each other for stupid reasons and make joke claims and then eventually things turn serious. We call this our joke phase over on WoTC. I adsume your random voting stage is like our joke phase so I'm going to Vite: GaroXicon for not being used to a day 1 start instead of a night start.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current vote tally:

2 - Axle the Beast (PokaLink, Violet)
1 - Fig (Darknut_Hunter)
1 - Darknut_Hunter (Dracomajora)
1 - GaroXicon (Linkdude74)
1 - Durion (Jedizora)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom