• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Full(most) Map Reveal!!

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
So, we just got an update about the Overworld map, and here it is!!

attachment.php

If you look closely, you can see most and all of the area's in the land below, such as the Faron, Eldin, and possibly Lanayru provinces! In the game, we'll be going to each dungeon, or area twice throughout the game, which gives us extra play time and more adventure packed into a single disk of epic Zelda goodies!! If you'll notice, there's a bird symbol and a Triforce on the northern part of the desert area, maybe the same place Ghirahim tries to take the Lyre?

Comments? Feedback?

Attachments

• Skyward-Sword-World-Map-e1319828074315[1].jpg
    Skyward-Sword-World-Map-e1319828074315[1].jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I think the Eldin province might not be complete yet, since there are grey spots around the revealed parts.

K

KurtExpress

Love the map! Anywho I doubt that the gray parts in eldin are actually new areas... But, there's still a very small chance...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, but shouldn't there be something in the middle, with Skyloft? Maybe Ghirahims Tribelands?

I left Skyloft out; I only noticed the placement of each province and recognized the form of Triforce. Whether intentional or not, I find it to be a noteworthy conincidence.

K

KurtExpress

I left Skyloft out; I only noticed the placement of each province and recognized the form of Triforce. Whether intentional or not, I find it to be a noteworthy conincidence.

Well, it is, guess we'll see on November 20'th!

Skyward-Sword-World-Map.jpg

Could it be that these hackers only hacked the whole Lanayru Province, but not the rest of the Eldin Province?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
View attachment 19035

Could it be that these hackers only hacked the whole Lanayru Province, but not the rest of the Eldin Province?

Well, if it was finished by hackers, it's got great detail, and it's fairly accurate. The gray-ish area's just mean that's the limit to where you can venture in that province at that time.

Maybe at the end of the game, the gray area's will dissapear and you can travel from one Province to the other, on foot?

K

KurtExpress

Well, if it was finished by hackers, it's got great detail, and it's fairly accurate. The gray-ish area's just mean that's the limit to where you can venture in that province at that time.

Maybe at the end of the game, the gray area's will dissapear and you can travel from one Province to the other, on foot?

That's also what i thought! Hope we can see Skyloft down there too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom