• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FSA's Place in the Timeline

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Just because the symbol itself is on the back of their hand doesn't mean their piece is active. All it means to me is that they're the bearer of a piece.

I do take back what I said about losing their piece for their lifetime. I don't know what I even based that on. However, maybe it doesn't necessarily mean they've lost their ability to use their respective Triforce Piece, but they never seem to. No direct sequel has ever had any recipient of a Triforce Piece use their piece again.

I shall give you that one, because in Adventure of Link, he does not seem to use his pieces of the Triforce.
Ganondorf has been using his piece of the Triforce to give him infinite power in every game he gets the chance to.

But wait, does this not contradict your first statement since you said that in the end of OOT if you watch till the end of the credits he doesn't have the Triforce. If that's not what you meant to say then please revise your sentence.
...I never said that...
Or were you referring to someone else?

I'm really confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom