• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FSA2 on WiiU?

I was never one of the lucky few that got to play the original Four Swords game. But I was lucky enough to play Four Swords Adventures the way it was intended to be played. With the Gameboy Link Cable. Now you don't necessarily have to play it with the Gameboy Link Cable, but without it you wouldn't have to full experience. I remember while Four Swords Adventures was still new they sold the game with the Gameboy Link Cable with it. This allowed for interaction between the Gamecube and GBA. I never actually used the GameBoy Link cable until one day i plugged it into my Gamecube and I was fascinated about how whenever I went into a cave or something, it would show on my GBA. FSA was my freaking childhood, until I traded the game for Super Smash Bros Melee(I never got the game back btw) If there is a FSA2, the interaction between the WiiU and TV will be the same as the GBA and Gamecube. And with the new Nintendo direct, I can't wait to play Zelda online!

The controller is basically like the GameBoy Player, and if Four Swords Adventures in the the Wii U's Virtual Console, I hope that it's recognized as such. I don't know if a sequel to FSA will happen on the Wii U, but I do think that the Child timeline must move forward, so anything taking place after FSA would be fine.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I expect Four Swords Adventures to be on the future WiiU E-Shop, along with the other two Gamecube Zelda titles. I would like to see an entirely new entry in the sub-series come out on WiiU. I have both of the FS games and I would greatly enjoy another. :D

I love Four Swords Adventures, it really is an under appreciated game. I think another Four Swords would be great, and I've always loved the idea of a Four Swords game with 3D gameplay.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I hope they do this. If they do, it would be amazing if they would pull a TP move and make it on the wii and wiiU. (I cant afford to recklessly buy new consols).

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
One thing is for sure, Wind Waker will be on the Wii U virtual console and the Tingle Turner will be the Wii U controller, and Four Swords Adventures will be there too and the Wii U controller will be the GBA.
Master Quest could possibly be on the Virtual Console, it's on the 3DS so maybe not (like how they didn't put A Link to the Past on the Collector's Edition because they just put it on a GBA cart).
Twilight Princess was on the Wii, and the Wii U will be backwards compatible with Wii games.

A 3-Dimensional 4 sword would be awesome. On Wii U with mini game,s that would be awesome with the touch controller and stuff. Id love to see something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom