• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Adventures Fsa Requirements

zellinkda

one of many
I was wondering if someone could tell me what the requirements to play fsa. I have a wii, a memory card, and a GC controller. that's about all my gc equipment. I also would like to know if this is worth the money. (not that it is expensive) can you help?? thanks!

for FSA, if you wanna play by yourself, that is all you need. If you want to play with multiple people then you're going to need however many gba's necessary and the same amount of gba gc connector cables.

Adam

Undefeated
its a great game individually, however i really support FSA as a multiplayer game. because FS requried each person to have the game cartridge it was difficult to play with friends in my experience. But FSA only requires gameboys and the gameboy->gamecube connectors and those are cheap. Its a great game!!! get friends!!!

The game is fine so if you can find a cheap copy (likely easy) you could play it alone. I have only done it alone and I think it could get bothersome cordinating the pussles with friends telling who to get what and where to go.

Adam

Undefeated
That would not be correct, unless i am totally forgetting everything about this game :) you will see when you start the game what your options are and it even shows icons showing what hardware you need. its clever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom