• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

From where do you get your news?

Dan

So how do you keep up with the news, tv, newspaper, carrier pidgin? Explain and why?
Hope this is in the correct section my mod amigos!

During the night many deep seas creatures migrate upwards towards the surface to feed, by biomass this is the largest migration in the world. During this time I am sometimes able to grab bits and pieces of news as creatures swim by. For human news I enjoy BBC.

How I get my news??? By using telepathy to read the minds of food that have are about be/been eaten. Sometimes, I even contact gerbils that will soon revolt us Humans and will conquer which will be on the news shortly. ;)

Anywho, I usually get my news from Fox News who always tell the truth and are the best out there. All jokes aside, I watch BBC for pretty much no reason. XD

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
How do I get the news? I own every news station there is, and tell them what to say, because I have trillions of eyes that watch the entire planet and know what's happening and know what to put in the news.
But seriously, mostly Facebook or word-of-mouth. (sadly enough)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm terrible at keeping up with the news (it's mostly just too depressing for me to want to keep up with it) so I find out things more accidentally, through words of mouth, facebook posts, forum threads, etc. I used to use twitter for fandom news, but I'm not really active there anymore, so...

I prefer to live in my own world than to try and keep up with what's happening in this ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't keep up with the news really, but I get my information from the best news source ever created, FOX. I find they are really unbiased and have the most interesting stories to share. :')

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't keep up with the news at all by myself. My teachers and fellow students usually keep me up with "important" news.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Too be honest, I don't keep up with the news that much. When I do hear about an event, it's usually through a news program on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom