• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

From Aquamentus to ... -Who is the Best and Worst Boss in Zelda?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It should have been from Aquamentus to Zant. A-Z get it?

Best: Koloktos
Worst: Can't think of the worst, good job too as the worst kind of boss is one that is forgettable

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
It's not alphabetical order. It's the very first boss to the very last boss. Anyway, The best boss I've ever beaten had to be Bongo Bongo. The worst had to be King Dodongo.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Best: Probably Majora (all three forms) because you could beat him in so many different ways, which gave that battle some good replay value (now as I think of it: Is it possible to go through the whole battle with Deku Link only? If yes then that'd be the ultimate challenge!)
Others on the top of my list: aLttP Ganon, OoT Phantom Ganon, Twinrova, Koloktos

Worst: I guess Gohma in most of her incarnations. In LoZ a simple arrow into the eye, quickly shot when entering the boss room ends the battle and the TP battle was also quite disappointing
Others that aren't as good: King Dodongo, Morpheel, Moldarach

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Best: Phantom Ganondorf (OoT), Ganondorf (OoT), Ghirahim I (SS), Majora (MM), Goht (MM), Onox (OoS), [Gohdan mirror] (TMC)
Worst: Demise (SS), Ganon (TP), Gohma (all)

Phantom Ganon and Ganondorf were just amazing. Shooting the pictures at the right time was a great concept despite my finding it to be a little too easy, and of course who DOESN'T like dead man's volley? They're both very similar, very awesome bosses in their own right. I'd fight them any day!

Ghirahim I was simple enough to defeat but also complex enough to make you scratch your head. The first time through, his appearance will throw some players off and of course his catching your sword every once in a while will make you rage. He was a boss that utilized the WiiM+ gameplay the best in my opinion, I'd take a boss like him any day as well!

Majora and Goht were craaaaazy bosses. Like blubb said, Majora has so many different ways of beating him so there is a LOT of replay value going on there. Goht, I loved having to chase him around, even though it could get annoying whenever the bombs would blow you up for whatever reason. ;)

Onox and that boss of the Wind Ruins were like Ghirahim I, minus the swordplay and what not. I found them to have a certain tone of epicness...

DL Ganondorf of TP was a joke. I looped him and he was pwnt in all of two minutes. No damage, three hearts no shield – tenia nada; sólo una espada de maestro y habilidad.. again, he's a joke.
Demise was an absolute JOKE. Seriously Nintendo, do you have to copypasta?
Nothing can explain Gohma.

E

Estalphos

best: armogohma
worst: mmm maybe the flame boss from turtle rock in LA.

My favorite was Ganon from the very first Legend of Zelda..with his little color changing and being a ninja around the room and Gleeok was pretty cool as well. My least favorite Boss/Mini Boss has to be Patra (same game)...the simplest thing to defeat yet she still killed me with two hearts because I was ******** and not standing in the right position when she spun around the room.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Best - Stallord in Twilight Princess. It is the only part of the game that gave the spinner a sense of speed.
Worst - Gohma in Legend of Zelda. 1 arrow. seriously. -.-

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
Worst Boss:Gannon (LoZ)
Too boring, wow, you stab it with shoot an arrow. So fun (!)
Best Boss: Goht (MM)
He is a goat and goats are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom