• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Friend Finder

• 3368 - 1596 - 4751
  • Europe
  • zee.92.

Got the game for Christmas. Absolutely love it. I hate waiting for unknown people so feel free to add me :P In game name is *Bamboo*.

I have Skype as well for voice chat. If you do add me on Skype make sure you mention TFH :)

Hello!!!
I'm looking for some people who wants to help me complete the game :)
I'm in Canada, GMT -5
If some people are still playing, plz send me a mp? :) I'm not the best, but i'm starting ^^, i'm trying!
I'm looking for people who won't rage quit after the first attempt *sigh* T.T, and are playing for fun... no trolls plz... gosh.

Not using skype sry.
In game name: Ginny
3368-3236-8136

Friend Code - 3566-1532-2191
North America
Skype none but plan to make one with the same one as this username.
My name is Mike.

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
NAME: Rai
FC: 4184 - 2453 - 5026
REGION: Europe

An alternative way of getting in touch with me would be to join my discord server. It'd be better to chat there anyway, I hardly use my Skype.
EDIT: New server - https://discord.gg/0p2GrK7YJ3LOVsGe

(like seriously, I don't start up my Skype unless somebody tells me to through other means.)

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
How is the online nowadays? Is it hard to find people this long after the release?

I'm questioning that myself, because I was thinking of holding off 100%ing the game until I finsihed with Fates, End Layer, 0, and TPHD, but if it gets empty soon, I'll just have to hold off those games.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm stuck at the fortified zone in the den of trials, and I'm also looking to beat all the Drablands challenges.
Here's my friend code if any one want to join
1650-3955-9070

Does anyone wanna play? I need friendly tokens and id like to be able to beat some Drablands Challenges.
Chris
4184-4554-9550
Contact me for skype

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
I'm stuck at the fortified zone in the den of trials, and I'm also looking to beat all the Drablands challenges.
Here's my friend code if any one want to join
1650-3955-9070

Does anyone wanna play? I need friendly tokens and id like to be able to beat some Drablands Challenges.
Chris
4184-4554-9550
Contact me for skype

What are your regions? I'll play if it's EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom