• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Free Celebi with Pokemon Bank

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Source

So, if you use Pokebank between the release date and September of 2014, you will get a free Celebi! What do you guys think?

I for one welcome the chance to fill up my Pokedex a bit more! Just need a Jirachi event now :P

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I wonder what will makes this Celebi special. Perhaps a certain move it could not normally learn. Either way, having a Celebi is awesome!

You didn't get the free Jirachi with Draco Meteor???? :eek:

It has a variation of False Swipe, known as Hold Back.

And no, I missed nearly all the Gen V events, mainly because they took place at Gamestop.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I've always wanted a Celebi, Gold Version was my first game and I wasn't able to get it then.

It's nice to have a free Celebi, but i wouldn't use it to be honest unless Hold back is a special attack and not a physical attack cause then it would be easier to catch Ghost Types.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I think it's pretty generous of them to allow a one month trial for Pokémon Bank, and also offer a free Celebi at the same time. Even though I seriously doubt I'll hardly ever use the Celebi, it's still nice to have it's dex entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom