• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Freaky!

Starchain1

A star
Freaky! anserwd

all right right so you know how alieans come to the farm?Before you do this try to help her and let the alieans take her.(shell return the next day) Well check this out its sometimes hard to do but try sneaking into the girls house on the last day right about the time when the moon hits the Earth. Go upstairs and check what the girl is saying. A little bit crepy id say.

Alright so now the alieans have EXPERAMENTED :S on her mind so shell be quiet for a few days until the last day right when the moon is about to hit the earth as i said. Well she is shaking her head like crazy( and I mean Craaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyy) while mutering THEY ARE COMING!!! The question is WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Last edited:
That would be something along the lines of despair and sadness I'd assume. That's the main theme of the game, watching everyone's troubles magnify their hopelessness over the course of three days.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
all right right so you know how alieans come to the farm?Before you do this try to help her and let the alieans take her.(shell return the next day) Well check this out its sometimes hard to do but try sneaking into the girls house on the last day right about the time when the moon hits the Earth. Go upstairs and check what the girl is saying. A little bit crepy id say.

Dude you posted the thread... now tell what she said!! :D

Din Akera

Sniper
Man! I hooked my N64 up and using song of double time went to end after letting "them" take Romani and when I tried to go in the house on the final night I couldn't open the door, it says that the ranch opens at 6. So I don't know what you are talking about....

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
WOW! No matter how many times you play this game, there always seems to be something you didn't think of. I hate going through a three day cycle without saving Romani anyway. I would have never thought to visit her so far after I failed. MM RULES!
Pardon my excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom