• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Freakiest Vids in TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Joining in with the chorus of Lanayru. It was just a mind-mess which left that uncomfortable confusion, freaky simply due to its confusion.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually found the Lanayru scene to be awesome. The fact that Link and Ilia were being represented as the generic Hylian was great, Link getting "killed" by the Interlopers was great, and then that yell he did was also great. The freaky part was probably the many Ilias floating down while Link had that weird "drunken" smile. Bad thoughts came to my mind at that time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep the Lanayru cut scene was definitely the most creepy. Especially when Link kills Ilia and joins among all Dark Links. Also Ilia flying around upside down give me the creeps. The other scene was when Ganon took over Zelda's body. Then Midna laid her hand at Zelda's cheek and she opened her eyes. The creepy yellow color. But also when Link and Midna turned around and possessed Zelda came walking towards them.

When I first played TP, the Lanyru scene was made me go "Woah :mellow: " when a bunch of Ilias were falling down.

For Yeta, I actually knew it something is going to scare me. I didn't get scared because I knew something was coming, but her face switching like she was a toy was freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom