• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fraxinus's Graphics III

been playing as this ****o in fe warriors a lot lately so

fe4f4e009b.png

dump

my last berkut sig sucked, tho this one's not much better
Jt28X7u.png

also asatani tomoyo probs has some of the best artwork in feh
R2VTdJr.png

and yaaaaay more phone camera pictures taken from books. thanks internet for lacking the correct video game artwork!

i accidentally stumbled across official rune factory artwork i didnt know existed so here's this turd (p.s. he's the best <3)
jPrev5H.png

and these three all have their subjects pressed on the right side of the banner because the book they were in cut off the art on that side so bleh
16Si7wP.png

urO6sge.png

uCyU637.png

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
dump

my last berkut sig sucked, tho this one's not much better
Jt28X7u.png

also asatani tomoyo probs has some of the best artwork in feh
R2VTdJr.png

and yaaaaay more phone camera pictures taken from books. thanks internet for lacking the correct video game artwork!

i accidentally stumbled across official rune factory artwork i didnt know existed so here's this turd (p.s. he's the best <3)
jPrev5H.png

and these three all have their subjects pressed on the right side of the banner because the book they were in cut off the art on that side so bleh
16Si7wP.png

urO6sge.png

uCyU637.png
All masterpieces one by one. I like the two to last ones the most. You've outdone yourself again my friend! Amazing as usual ;)

Is it me or do I see some 3D effects? Because pic 4 and 5 look like they have some 3D magic in it. great SUPERB work!
Yeah, I split the channels on my stuff a lot. There is probably an easier way to do it, but this is what I do to get that effect:

I go to the color channels, and determine which way I want to split it based on the color scheme of the image. Can split red/cyan, green/magenta, or blue/yellow. In theory, I could also split red/green/blue and cyan/magenta/yellow, but a three way split might be too busy in the case of most images.

35ddd157d7.png

I'm picking red/cyan on this so I remove the visibility on the red channel, and then copy visible.

fbbabb586e.jpg

I turn off the visibility on this pasted layer for a moment while I invert the visible channels on the base image. (if I leave my newly pasted layer visible, the entire image will be black, as the visible channel--red--is absent from this layer)

fe334b239a.jpg

After I make all channels visible again, I take my two new layers, red and cyan, and set the top one to the blend mode "lighten only." The image should look like the original image did before the channel split did once the blend mode is applied. I can then adjust the offset of the top layer by moving it around, and the color shifts will change accordingly.

38b8f7e5eb.jpg

I do the same with a lot of my artwork as well, because it adds for an interesting visual effect.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I came all this way here to talk to the almighty Satan. Oh Satan here my plea. I want Thou to make me a great siggy only you can. I ask Thee for Thy Knowledge. Make me a siggy with Jessie, James and Lucario. Nobody can beat Thou. *Kneels down because of artritis* I trust in you

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Like I said in your other thread...you're so talented! It's not even from this world anymore. I love every bit of it and how you create and use all kinds of effects and still get the focus on the main object. You can use the same object over and over and make it interesting in every bit. The subtile adjustments, the cool effects. To me you're the best of the best, hands down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom