• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Franchises youve been following for years

Many of us as Zelda fans have been following the series for years, Zelda on the NES are my earliest memories and nearly 30 years later im still following and playing it.

Outside of videos games i dont follow too much, i do love Evangelion which has been going for over 20years now which is cool, lot of work gone into that.

I have a friend who is still reading the Fair Tail manga just because of the amount of time he has put into it over the years, he no longer likes it but stubbornly wants to see it through to the end.

But what about you guys, which franchises have you been following for longer than you care to remember?

Djinn

and Tonic
Lots of them straight until cancellation like Mega Man. Not a lot of things are still going now that are as long standing. I have pretty much quit Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed. Few other recent franchises really wow me as much.

Zelda,
sort of Mario,
Secret of Mana,
Donkey Kong Country is not really cancelled but I cannot really say it is alive either

I still occasionally read One Piece but the series has been going on for so long it is enormous now.

Quit Simpson's and Family Guy, they are just not that entertaining any longer. Still Watch South Park but I'm getting a little tired of it these days.

I followed Aqua Teen Hunger Force until it ended as well.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Zelda for obvious starters
I've always been following Doctor Who, Dynasty Warriors, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, and Pokemon has become less of a thing for me

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Mario has been the longest, followed by Buffy (well Joss Whedon productions in general, which started with Buffy), then Zelda, then Harry Potter. I came in late with Doctor Who, that's only been going on for about 5 years for me, but it's one that's gonna stay with me for a long while.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Other than Zelda, I'm pretty die hard about Halo, Resident Evil, Mario, Sonic, Marvel, DC, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, and WWE. There are tons of other franchises I'm really big on and still consistently follow, but they're either too small or just haven't really left me with much to discuss or think about over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom