• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Fourth Bottle!

Did you obtained the fourth bottle?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yes the fourth bottle in ocarina of time.
Now this may be a simple poll and bottle but i got curious, who did actually took the trouble of finding the big poes? Who did actually obtained the fourth bottle? (the glitch method doesn't count)
And to prevent to make this only a "Yes or No" thread. Give also a reason why?

And with me, well...
I own the game for so many years and beat it so many times and know every little secret and still i have never obtained the fourth bottle.
I tried to search for the poes without a guide, finding them is easy but to actally get a clean hit is annoying and frustrating. So after that i never did took the trouble because i know it would frustrate me and i may brake my controller or something.

I didn't my first time through, mainly because I had no idea how to get it. But after I looked to a guide for help, I did it as soon as I could, and have done it every time I play through OoT. Having four bottles with fairies pretty much guarantees me victory in every boss battle, and it sure made Ganon easier the second time through.

I really think it's worth the effort if you're having trouble with the big guys later in the game.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I don't recall it being that hard to do. I got it because I didn't know what I'd get for getting the 10 poes, and I like to go for 100% or as close as I can get to 100% before finishing a game for the first time.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I still haven't gotten the fourth bottle. To be honest, I think the most Big Poes I've ever gotten on one of my many times playing through Ocarina of Time was only six or seven. When I started to really try to gather all of them, I would barely ever see them while riding around Hyrule Field on Epona. And when I did see one, I'd either miss with my bow or it would fly into a wall. -_- Because of course, I could never find them when I was actually looking for the darned things.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
On my first time through, I did not get that fourth bottle. I tried so hard at it without a guide and still could only get nine. :tired:

But, just recently, around when Caleb finished his guide on Oot and started over again to make it better, I started a new file. Using Zeldadungeon's very own guide, I finally got the fourth bottle. Now I can officially say that I have beaten Ocarina of Time. :nod:

I always do it, I find it fun, and I think it is one of the best things to do on the horse, when you are actually using a bow, though I like using it in Gerudo Training better. The Poe hunt can be kind of tricky and frustrating, but I always enjoyed it, so I always go for it. :xd:

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
I didn't my first time through, mainly because I had no idea how to get it. But after I looked to a guide for help, I did it as soon as I could, and have done it every time I play through OoT. Having four bottles with fairies pretty much guarantees me victory in every boss battle, and it sure made Ganon easier the second time through.

I really think it's worth the effort if you're having trouble with the big guys later in the game.

Same here with me but I didn't even try to get the fourth bottle.

I did.

It was actually one of my first priorities, as soon as I knew about it, anyway. I actually loved (and still love) Empty Bottles; they're always one of the first items I go for. I always get all of them in every game. :xd:

First time, I had to use a guide because I sucked at games back then. Last time I played the game I did it on my own, but it was a huge pain. >_<

Once you've beaten the game, there's not much left to do after that. I journeyed to collect everything, Heart Pieces, Skulltullas, Items, and the remaining bottle. I did manage to get it and actually had a lot of fun.

It's not worth it, but getting it is a blast. ;)

R

Renan

I did it once, I'm still amazed I did. I have never once been able to do it again.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Is it really that hard a feat? Since I compulsively collect everything I can in Zelda games, I've always viewed it as something you just do.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I never did find that last poe... But that's because I have something against them. I couldn't find them all in TP, either. Perhaps they're avoiding me. Since I don't like them and all. The two composer brothers from OoT actually scared me the first time I played the game. From that I can safely conclude that I've been traumatized. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom