• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Timeline Theory

Yeah, I wish they had gone ahead with the FS part 4 game. Vaati's cooler than Ganon IMHO.

What I really want to see if a game where the land is either flooded or drained.

What do you mean? You want to see a FS game placed in a flooded world? Isn't FSA enough to prove that?

www.zeldainmypocket.com
What do you mean? You want to see a FS game placed in a flooded world? Isn't FSA enough to prove that?

No, I meant separately. I was just saying that I wished that they had gone through and made Zelda DS into a FS game.

I was just saying off-topic that I wished they'd make a game that showed the draining of the land.

No, I meant separately. I was just saying that I wished that they had gone through and made Zelda DS into a FS game.

I was just saying off-topic that I wished they'd make a game that showed the draining of the land.

OoA shows that

http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleO***es-Labrynna(Past)(In-GameMap).pnghttp://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleO***es-Labrynna(Present)(In-GameMap).png

Notice that there is more water in the past than in the present...

-_- Yes, the difference between fall and summer. I meant how the land was flooded in the WW. How was it drained?

Fall and summer? In OoA? I didn't really get what you meant.
It does show the ocean getting smaller after the flood. Look at the east-most part of the maps.

But those games took place in Labrynna, which is unkown as to how close or far it is from Hyrule, or if it is even on the same sea level as Hyrule.

In this thread i was able to prove the connections between all games geographically. You can have a good idea on the distance between Labrynna and Hyrule proper by looking at the maps and reading the text.

Those OoA maps are enough to prove that the Great Deku Tree plan of draining/deflooding the land by planting more trees worked and that it covered other lands too. Please notice that all land that "grew" in ooa has woods on top...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Fall and summer? In OoA? I didn't really get what you meant.
It does show the ocean getting smaller after the flood. Look at the east-most part of the maps.

In this thread i was able to prove the connections between all games geographically. You can have a good idea on the distance between Labrynna and Hyrule proper by looking at the maps and reading the text.

Those OoA maps are enough to prove that the Great Deku Tree plan of draining/deflooding the land by planting more trees worked and that it covered other lands too. Please notice that all land that "grew" in ooa has woods on top...

ive read your thread and its smart, very well thought out, and a completely overthought idea.

no offense, but i doubt its all correct. i dont believe for one second that the creators had all of that in mind. the games are made to be good games, not to all completely connect to each other. you did a lot of research whereas im sure they just threw some stuff together and made a game.

"why are all the maps different with some similarities then?" (obviously you didnt ask that)

the best answer as to why maps have some similarities but look different is because they want each game to feel new while keeping players familiar with the places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom