• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Four Swords or Four Swords Adventures?

I've just recently finished four swords (anniversary edition) for the 3ds (silver keys and gold keys). I have yet to play four swords adventures for the GC though... just wondering, which one is regarded the best of the two? Which do you prefer?

Four Swords Adventures is without a doubt a more impressive game than Four Swords.

Four Swords is kind of.....a mini-game (at least I think of it as such). It's a very small game, has very limited items, storyline, and really anything you think of when it comes to Zelda games.

Four Swords Adventures is more of a full fledged adventure, with 9 different levels and three different stages in each level. It has storyline, characters, items, heart containers, fairies, tingle, bosses, everything you'd find in a more traditional Zelda game.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I finished the anniversary FS in an hour and a half with my bro, but we replayed some of the stages just for fun. I did it on my own in less than an hour.

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
I totally prefer FSA for the same reasons josh had. And also I have had very few friends that liked Zelda so no one to play FS with. But I have played it before with some random person during lunch when the game came out but I really only bought it for alttp! lol

Conor

the over analysing guy
I really prefer Four Swords Adventures, if you can get even one extra GBA and link cable, it is a remarkably fun game, co-op and vs. I've still yet to complete it though, I vaguely remember getting near the end of the game and becoming completely unstuck :P

I prefer Four Swords Adventures because its a much bigger game than Four Swords,its longer and playing multiplayer on your gameboy advance AND the TV screen makes the game even more enjoyable

Thanks for the opinions, looks like FSA is ultimately more popular then. I will have to check it out sometime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom