• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Four Swords Online?

Z

ZeroLink

Now I know downloading and playing games on emulators is more or less frowned upon but I cant seem to find three other people with a copy of Four Swords for the GBA. I know that with the VisualBoyAdvanced that you can connect to an online server and play over the internet with people... is it possible to do this on four swords? And if so... is there anyone on here interested in playing four swords with me?

Also, is there any alternative options to play Four Swords by myself?

Any ideas would be appreciated. :)

LordFire

King of Fire
If you have a DSi or 3DS, you can download the anniversary version of Four Swords. The game itself will be free until February 2012 (unless I'm mistaken) and it has a single player mode built into it. You can't play online with it though, the multiplayer only works with the DS local connection (aka they need to have the game and be near you).

I would be willing to play Four Swords with you, but I don't know who you are or where you are. I don't use emulators either.

Z

ZeroLink

I only use emulators for certain games because I dont have the money to go out and buy them. But I will be getting the Zelda Bundle for my birthday this December 17 so thanks for letting me know that download is free. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom