• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Misadventures.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M2L08cjFgkI

Four sowrds misadventures. A fan series based on FSA. dubbed, and stuff like that. Funny, and over all something good to watch. Its basically a comedy, and in terms of entertainment I tihnk its really good.Ask smitie and onilink...they were recitingl ines ofrm it in the sb...XD.

Looks like I got here before oni or smitie!

What do you members who may or may not have seen it tihnk of it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, Four Swords Misadventures is an awesome fan-made parody. Hilariousness. But yeah, like Smitie said, Newgrounds has all of them. The author of them has a few other Zelda-related videos, which are pretty cool, like "we are the champions" with the four FS Links.

Oh, by the way, BL, you need to work on your spelling -.-.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M2L08cjFgkI

Four sowrds misadventures. A fan series based on FSA. dubbed, and stuff like that. Funny, and over all something good to watch. Its basically a comedy, and in terms of entertainment I tihnk its really good.Ask smitie and onilink...they were recitingl ines ofrm it in the sb...XD.

Looks like I got here before oni or smitie!

What do you members who may or may not have seen it tihnk of it ?

I frikin love the four sword misadventures man... and

despite the fact that you can't draw.. i frikin love that sig.. me in my Neoshadow form... HA that is rich

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
That series is funny!
"Watch and Learn, noobie" Blue Link
"I'm not a noob!" Purple Link
"SHUT UP, NOOB!" Red Link
"Look, those guys work for the KFC" Purple Link
"That's not gonna work" Blue Link
*Super Cucco attacks the citizens of Kokariko Village*
"Wow, how did that just happen?" Blue Link
Yeah, Red Link is quite funny when he's aggressive/drunk on Cheatu Romani! :lol:

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
That series is funny!

Yeah, Red Link is quite funny when he's aggressive/drunk on Cheatu Romani! :lol:

"random gibberish" Armos knight
"He looks harmless" Blue/Purple Link (forgot which)
"HAY, a boss is a boss no matter how weird it is" red Link
"Let me do the talking" green link
"Hi im grren link and these are my clones red,blue, and purplr link" green link
"I am cornholio, king of Bungholio" Armos knight
"a KING?" purple link
"i think he means King of the armos" blue link
(hilariousness)
"ALL RIGHT THIS BOSS IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME"red link
"shut up Fart knocker" Armos knight
"WHAT"D YOU SAY!!"Red Link
(more hilariousness)
"if you don't shut up, i'm gunna use your *** as the next pedistle of time... you got THAT" Red Link
" THE MOTHER OF ALL WARS HAS BEGUN, THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE NON-BELEIVERS" Armos knight

This is my personal favorite episode

Thanks to whoever fixed the title. Anyway, I agree.
My favourite part was in whatever episode where red link was drunk on milk and he ws swaying on the isde of the cliff, saying ; "uncle forgive mih- hic- "
He was going ot throw chimself off. I also liked it whne it vplayed that emo music " how could this happen to me ????"

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I finally got to watching some of these, and they're pretty funny. At first when I saw the original I was thinking, "This isn't funny... At all..." It was the voices that turned me off. But I saw the remake, and that's when I started getting into it. I haven't quite finished watching all of the episodes yet, but I plan too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom