• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Four Swords DSi... Wi-Fi Enabled?

The question is, will FS DSi be Wi-Fi enabled? If it is, I have to say that it would be my all-time favorite Zelda game. Why? The trailers look epic, especially the newest one. I'd also have a great team (-Stares at Heroine of Time, Red, and Kemp-). Do you want FS DSi to be Wi-Fi enabled? Why or why not? Do you think it will happen? Discuss. I personally think Wi-Fi is a possibility, about 30 percent chance. Why? The game is already free, and Nintendo doesn't want to spend very much time making a free game.

It has been confirmed that it is a Local multiplayer, not online.

Last edited:
It's a miricle that they managed to do a single player mode on this!And it is WAY better than nothing.I've played and beat EVERY SINGLE Zelda game to date EVEN the Tingle one and crossbow training and such.And this game is in my top 10 Zelda games.THIS version is going to improve that result ALOT!:eek:ctorok::tektite::wallmaster::chu::stalfos::keese:

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
This is probably going to be a lot better than the game Link to The Past where you had to have usb connecter for 2-4 people. Well, not anymore, you could do Single Play, hopefull others will be CPU if you're doing Single Player.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well, I'm somewhat disappointed that it doesn't have Wi-Fi, honestly... I really don't think they should be limiting us to local multiplayer for anything in this day and age. My life simply isn't such that I can work things out to play with people in real life. I don't KNOW any other gamers. :(

But I'm VERY glad to hear the news of a single player mode. That makes up for it, and it's probably how I'll have to play the game.

Last edited:
Well, I'm somewhat disappointed that it doesn't have Wi-Fi, honestly... I really don't think they should be limiting us to local multiplayer for anything in this day and age. My life simply isn't such that I can work things out to play with people in real life. I don't KNOW any other gamers. :(

But I'm VERY glad to hear the news of a single player mode. That makes up for it, and it's probably how I'll have to play the game.

Nintendo hasn't came out and said it isn't going to have Wi-Fi, so there's a possibility.

No,they have,they clearley stated that the multiplayer mode is not goin to be have wifi,only local,but there's still single player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom