• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Four Swords Anniversary Edition Questin

Does anyone on the forums think that Nintendo will release Four Swords Anniversary Edition on the Nintendo Eshop sometime in the future for those of us who don't have the means to play the original version?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just like GBA games, Nintendo has ABSOLUTELY NO PLANS to release FSA Anni to the public. It's a damn shame, they could at least put it up for $5...

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
See, that's the thing that really sucks. I remember Nintendo announcing it in January and I wanted to get it, but I don't have a DS. Nintendo should have had a free download for a limited time and then after that, you had to pay $5 or so to get it.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Just like GBA games, Nintendo has ABSOLUTELY NO PLANS to release FSA Anni to the public. It's a damn shame, they could at least put it up for $5...

But it cost so much money to host a 20 mg file on their servers and so much time. I mean ... wait, 1 guy can do it in his afternoon and cost literally nothing else as they own the licenses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom