• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Adventures?

Is it good even if you can only play 1 player? I don't have any one to play multiplayer so i want to know if its worth buying. And also is Link's crossbow training any good? Thank You!:)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I have only had the pleasure of playing FSA one player! IF you are a fan of ALttP I see no reason why you wouldn't enjoy it. I loved everything about this game from the art style to the rather minimalistic story that it tries to weave into gameplay. Playing only the one player mode does have its challenges as you can only carry one weapon at a time so occasionally you will find yourself going back and forth between the same area a few times in order to get the necessary weapon you need to figure out the puzzles of the level you are on. Speaking of the puzzles, although they are not particularly difficult, some of them can have you tearing out your hair looking for the solution.

Overall, I do recommend this game. Try it out. Keep an open mind and collect those force gems!

As for Link's Crossbow training, I am not as big a fan of that game as I once was. Don't get me wrong - the game is great but I have had it for about 3 years now and it no longer challenges me like it did when I first got it (and I refuse to trade in any Zelda games I own no matter how much I [dis]like them).

It is interesting to note though that even though it is a Wii game, the levels are not flipped like its TP counterpart. Instead, it uses the GCN layout for the levels which I thought was pretty cool seeing as how I played this game on the gamecube when it came out. For a hard core LoZ fan like me, this game was a must to add to my collection but if you are just a casual LoZ gamer then I don't think you'd find it worth the time once you have mastered the levels.

Hope that helps in some way!

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
FSA is pretty fun, if if youve liked ALttP, any older Zelda game, or any Zelda game in general then i would most definetly buy it.
As for Links crossbow training i would most definetly buy it, only because its so cheap, recently i bought it for 49 cents at gamestop, and its definetly worth it, there are plenty of levels and its overall pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom