• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Foundry - Can't Jump Off Vine To Ceiling Beam

E

electric80

PC Version
Here is where I'm stuck at: Heart Of The Mountain/The Foundry

"Move the Golem into the Ball socket on the ledge and fire the chain across the room. Cross the chain until you arrive at the vine patch to the South. Jump over to that then climb up. Lean from the wall and jump over to the pillar that is sticking down from the ceiling. Spin to the opposite side then jump to the next one. Repeat and jump over to the beam coming out from the next ledge. Head on toward the door in front of you and over to the next room."

I walk down the chain halfway, turn to the left, jump over to the vine covered wall and can move in all directions BUT I can't jump off the wall to the ceiling beam. I can lean left or right but nothing happens when I hit jump (space bar). How exactly do I get off the wall to the beam....what keys and in what order do I do the jump to the beam? Once I'm on the vine I can only move up, down, left or right and pressing the space bar does nothing. Pressing 'E' drops me in the lava .....Help Plz!!

J

jethro65

I am stuck in the exact same spot on the vines, using pc keyboard/mouse. Leaning is not working on the vines, you simply move if you press a directional button, jump button does nothing.

NM, have hold the shift key on vines to jump.

O

osksick

i have also the same problem on my XBOX i am stuck in that same place and a cant lean towards the beam or any other directions can some one pls help me and tell me how to lean towards the beam

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
On the Xbox, pressing the Left Trigger down while on the vines without moving, will cause Death to lean away from the vines. Climb to the top of the vines, stop moving, Hold the Left Trigger, and jump over to the pillar.

O

osksick

thanx it worked and I am really thankful for that info i never knew that if u press LT he would lean.

Now that I read what I'v written it makes me look stupid to not know about the LT making u lean.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
thanx it worked and I am really thankful for that info i never knew that if u press LT he would lean.

Now that I read what I'v written it makes me look stupid to not know about the LT making u lean.

Great! I was actually worried that this was a bug in the game... and that simple leaning was not working for people. At first I thought it was just one person, but when multiple people were having the identical problem, it worried me... Glad it was just a simple mistake as opposed to a real glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom