• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forum Games: What Do You Like/Dislike About Them?

As someone who hosts and plays social/strategic games on another forum, I really enjoy them! Some of them can get very heated and emotional, but at the end of the day it's a game and it's a fun way to just hang out and have fun. :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
From the fact I've never posted once in ZD's, I think it's obvious I don't really like them. No real reason why, I just find them boring. I liked Mafia one time I played it on LoZ, but, yeah, I don't tend to find them so funny or anything. :P

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't really care about forum games that much. I rarely participate in them. I used to do it a long time ago, but at this point in time, it's practically never. There isn't anything I "like" or "dislike" about them; I simply don't care about them or pay attention to them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Exactly my point. It should be for the people that actually take the time to make that many posts, instead of typing two digit numbers whilst conversing with your besties :P

Oh but what about people like me who typically make "spammy" posts in the regular boards?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Forum games can be fun, but I don't really seek them out all that much. When I go to forums I tend to seek out discussions, and a lot of forum games are more about posting a word or two than reading what others have posted. Some can be more interactive, like hangman and such, and those I like more, but a lot are random and only really affect a person's post count...

Dan

As a causal gamer I find forum games too hardcore for me. The difficulty is way too hard in general, and the learning curve is way too steep in my opinion. I've tried the male vs females game, this game I found initially fun but level 2 got intensive hard, which I find quite annoying as the game alludes you to believe it's quite easy. To conclude I'd prefer seeing casual forum games in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom