• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fortune Street

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but it looks kinda iffie for me. I just like that Dragon Quest and Mario are together, but I'm not quite sure. I'll have to play it first then give my opinion.

The game certainly looks interesting but I am very hesitant to pick up these party games for I feel I would have fun with them for one day and then let them gather dust. I've seen some generally positive reviews for this one but am still very on the fence about picking it up. Maybe when the price drops. Currently, there are more important titles for me to buy in the near future.

Also, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game with your wife! If so, the developers accomplished their goal of offering fun for the whole family! :)

its like monopoly on streroids, super deep with strategy. the nods to mario and quest are an awesome touch. dont think mario party when checking it out. its way more deep

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I wanted to buy but I wasn't sure. It look like monopoly or cranium mashed together with nintendo characters. But I've yet to play it, so I'll have to wait and see. But I'm not sure if I should get it, with Mario Party 9 and all.

I played it at a friend's house, and it was a lot of fun. The monopoly style-Mario Party mix is certainly not for everyone, hence some of the weak consumer reviews, but it is a lot of fun and has a great cast of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom