• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forsaken Fortress(2nd) Sidiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
I'm at forsaken fortress, for the 2nd time. I am nearly done, and i'm at the part where you ahve to sidil along the wall to get to theother side. I got threw the first one, but I keep getting blown up by cannon on the second one. What do I do?

I had this problem... There are two ways to get past this besides sidling. One way is to use the deku leaf--be sure to have the wind in the right direction. The second way, I'm pretty sure exists, but am not that sure. I recall seeing grappling spots above where you sidle. I'm pretty sure if you just grapple to them, you will get to the other side with ease. If you're still having problems, I'm not sure... Um... all I can say is to do it quickly. I know on the second spot where you sidle at least has a lower platform below it to catch you, but I don't think the grappling hook can get it from that angle. You are almost to the climax of the story, I think, so I hope these methods I gave you help.

Oh, yeah... I just use the deku leaf, as I said. If you run out of magic, just get hit by a cannon, fall, and hold forward on the control stick. Then, go find some magic, go back up, change the wind direction, and fly. Fly, boy, fly!

Jedizora

:right:
Using the deku leaf, i got passed it and brat the helmaro king. Can a mod please close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom