• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forrest Gump

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Has anybody seen that movie? It's the best ones out there. I seen it several times on tv past the few weeks. Have you seen it on TV lately?

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
He gets shot in the butt and later shows it to the president lol. He gave ice cream to Lieutenant Dan and he put it in the portable toilet eww.

Dan

Yes it's a very funny , yet heart warming movie.I do enjoy the accent tom hanks puts on. :P
RUN FOREST RUN !

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
My all time favorite movie ever. I have seen it countless times and have it all memorized by heart. >.< And I'm damn proud of it.

I love Forrest Gump, I believe it has some of the best acting of any other movie to date. Tom Hanks and the whole cast did phenomenal. I love how so many real life events were played into the movie, and how well they portrayed many issues of the time, from the AIDS epidemic to the Vietnam War. It's funny, serious, sad, suspenseful, and just an overall fun movie.

I loved the movie, but I like the book more. The movie left out and changed soooooooooo many things that it's hard to count them.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
It's a very sweet movie. Wouldn't necessarily call it the best movie out there as I think it's impossible to pick one above the rest, especially considering the many different genres out there and what each genre brings to the table. It's good, it's very good, but there are plenty of other movies I enjoyed just as much, which also had their own importance, like "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Café", "Freedom Writers", "I am Sam" and "Boys Don't Cry" - and those are just fellow dramas that I've watched - I can only imagine what other treasures are out there that I've yet to discover. And then there are all the other categories - each which have their own gems worthy of much love and enthusiasm ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom