• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Formatting of mobile Web page

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't know if it's just my phone or if web zd has also changed because I haven't checked but if not, who has messed with the coding to make the profile pictures and names sit on top of peoples posts instead of to the side? Its literally unbearable to read anything now. If this is a deliberate change I suggest it gets put back the way it was.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I actually prefer for the profiles to sit on top when I'm using mobile. I'm actually not too fond of the profiles being on the right instead of on the left. Seems really off. Anyway, if you want the profiles to sit on the side, try holding your phone sideways. It switches to the web format.

I think what annoys me more about the mobile layout is that when you are on your profile page, or any place that is not the forum, the link to get back to the forum index is nestled away in a button. I feel like on mobile resolutions, a link to get back to the index of the forum should be visible at all times. Having to click that button just to find the link to get back to the forum is very cumbersome.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I think what annoys me more about the mobile layout is that when you are on your profile page, or any place that is not the forum, the link to get back to the forum index is nestled away in a button. I feel like on mobile resolutions, a link to get back to the index of the forum should be visible at all times. Having to click that button just to find the link to get back to the forum is very cumbersome.
You can click the banner to do the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom