• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forever Alone in School

Joy

The Sexy One
I'm naturally a very chatty, outgoing type and I've never had any problem making friends. I enjoy having a lot of strangers in a class because I like to meet new people. I usually strike up a conversation with people that seem nice, or seem like we'd click, and I don't get pushed away. I'm very confident, and that makes all the difference when making new friends. I get along with pretty much everyone.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I used to be very shy. And by this I mean really REALLY shy. I had some friends in school. But always prefered to be alone most of the times. Thank god I overcame this completely when I was already way done with school ;)

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Before I started Online home school I was pretty shy I only had about 5 friends but when I online school there were other kids and that was when I really started socializing. :)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Nope, I'm friends with most people on my high school except for the "gangsters" who are a group of 6-10 people that constantly keep accusing me of using steroids and that sell bunch of cigarettes to the freshmen. But other than those d-bags I'm friends with everyone then ofc I have my closer friends, the friends I always sit next to at lunch time, class or just a break and occasionally hang out with after school.

Key is to always talk to everyone, Ask them bunch of random stuff and never be afraid to answer their questions to you in order to find as many things in common as possible and above all be nice. Always keep contact with your closest friends, never ditch them everytime they wanna hang out after school for your own stuff, One or two times is okay but you have to hang out a lot with them too so they don't get the feeling that you don't like them.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This is me:
Untitled-1.jpg

These are my friends:
Z0yD

This is my class:
Z0E3

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I am generally really outgoing and don't mind talking to people and acting like myself..... when I have friends around. Otherwise, I usually am pretty shy, except for occasionally when I can be slightly outgoing. If I don't know anyone around, though, I'm completely secluded and try to avoid contact with anyone.

If I'm in a class with nobody I know, I tend to sit down at the first empty desk I find, and stare at it xD. I tend to be very shy and get really awkward around people I don't know. I actually start high school tomorrow (and it's a HUGE school) so I'm afraid I'm going to be a loner in all my classes. (I've talked to some of my friends, and so far, noneof them have any classes but lunch with me) Usually I wait until someone talks to me first and then I'll talk, but It's just really hard to be the one to speak first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom