• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Forest Temple

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Yeah. The forest temple did scare me. The song do eerie,*shudders* yeah it was frustration when beating that level. Took me about a week I guess. This temple is horrible aside from the water temple.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
It was pretty scary the first time I did it. The atmosphere, mixed with the music gives it the creepy feeling.

The Forest Temple isn't that scary. But when I was 6 years old and I had no idea what I was doing. I was lost and I hated the eree music from the Forest Temple, but it was a fun Temple and I loved battling Phantom Ganon.

But what made the Temple a bit fun and somewhat scary, and had frightening enemies. The enemies fit the Temple Theme and I had so much fun playing it.

M

MountainTroll

i don't wanna be a skeptic here... but as a kid, i found the temple not scary at all! but the shadow temple was pants-pissingly scary for me...

now that i've re-played it, i feel exactly opposite. the forest temple is kinda creepy. not too bad... but fairly

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I loved the Forest Temple, but it was kinda scary.. To add on to that, the whole place seemed sort of... dark. The difficulty and asymmectricality added on to the somewhat eerie tone of the temple as well as the others. That's not even to mention the numerous Stalfos', Skulltulas, Skullwatullas, Wolfos', Phantom Ganon as the boss, an eerie soundtrack, a series of small corridors and dark areas, Wallmasters, four Poes (ghosts) to defeat along your way, I could go on and on. Also, the way to get to the Temple itself was scary, what with Moblins and Wolfos.

Yes, it was an eerie and difficult Temple, but it was also very clever. It had interesting and fun puzzles, the Stalfos' were quite fun (and difficult) to fight. All in all, it adds up to a good Temple.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I thought it was creepy, but the Shadow Temple was scarier. I disliked the block puzzle the most in the temple; I got pretty frustrated.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well the only thing that scared me the most was the Wall master they made me jump when it grabbed me haha!

P

princess-kikyo

Only the wall masters.. Hehe, it was like... "Don't distract me! " "RUN LINK RUN"!

M

Melmo Jenkins

can't remember playing this temple as a kid :( but i do remeber i always found the pictures of the poes you had to shoot scary. when they disappeared or the sound they made. Oh childhood :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom