• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Forest Temple Vs. Sky Temple

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
For the longest time, the demos we have seen call the first dungeon of the game the Sky Temple, but the information recently released by Game Informer call it the Forest Temple. Was this just a generalization because the dungeon is forest-themed or did they really change the name?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Sky Temple was a demo to my understanding; but it will most likely be a Dungeon in the game later on. For now, the Forest Temple will be first.

Last edited:

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Game Informer probably confused the Sky Temple with the Forest Temple, as the entrance to the Sky Temple is in the forest area, and the Sky Temple is semi-forest themed.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
My theory is these are diferent temples: Sky{First one}Forest{Second}
Sky.jpgzelda_skyward_sword8.jpg

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The Sky temple is first, as confirmed by several Nintendo reps, the forest area is the first place you visit under the clouds. The Sky Temple is the first dungeon, so I bet that GI just said "forest because of it's foresty surroundings.

The various doors at the forest area (in the first demo), have the same flower engravings/decals as the Sky Temple doors/floor/walls shown in the last E3. In very certain that the forest is the overworld area for the Sky Temple (maybe they changed its name? maybe they're just calling it forest because its placed in the middle of forest).

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
They were referring to it offhand as "forest temple", the actual name should be "sky temple" and since there's no difference between underworld and dungeons the forest area is basically a forest dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom