• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forest fire suppression

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

Vox is usually full of crap imo, but this was a really good video. I'd even thought about the California fire situation that maybe the best idea would be to just leave it alone because forests need fire, and this video kinda indirectly answered my questions on that. Definitely worth a watch.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
They usually come across as pandering to emotions to instead of actual news to me.

I think her chin is some indigenous makeup, it looks like Thanos tho.
oh, the main vox videos I've seen were mainly informative, don't remember if they were too much on emotion or something

the video quality dipped for me so for a moment it looked like tar was coming out of her mouth

A lot of extreme forest fires are the fault of man-made problems, though. It's terrible what's going on in CA, especially with all their national preservations to protect.
A bit unrelated but I like Bill Maher's rant on this, praising Greta Thunberg for highlighting the crisis. Video:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom