• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Foreign Music

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
anybody have any cool forighn rap/music in general?
This is that most badass rap ive ever heard.
[video=youtube;IYSteovsYVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYSteovsYVA[/video]

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Personally, I hate rap music. I prefer rock and jazz. [/tangent]

As for forgein music, I love it! I live in America, and yet my favorite band is L'Arc~en~Ciel, a Japanese rock band. I like to "branch out", so to speak, and listen to music from other countries. There are other places in the world with great music besides just "here". That's what I say.

linkman8

True and Noble
I love foreign music to the point that it's all I really listen to. Specifically Japanese music. I listen to JPop and JRock more than anything else, especially everything produced in America. I basically have turned off the FM radio and turned on the Japanese internet radio.

Hmm. I don't know any rap groups, but there is one metal band that I love. Thy're Maximum the Hormone, they did one of the Death Note theme songs(Whats Up People). They sould alot like System of a Down.
Other then that, I love this power metal Brazillian band called Angra. Although it's not to foraign becaue they sing in English and I'm Brazillian.
The Mars Volta is amazing too, and the band members are mexican.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
A fair amount of the music I listen to is foreign, whether or not it is in a foreign language. Japanese has always been one of my favorites, and I love the J-Pop artist, YUI. I also like German music (most people hate it because of the sound of the language, but MyLucina makes it sound very pretty), Chinese music (Amber Kuo), and just about any other music. I'm not a big fan of Spanish music, but I will still listen to it sometimes. One of my favorite things about a lot of foreign musicians is their use of multiple languages in their songs. It's nice to hear another language than the main language in the song, it really makes that word/phrase a lot more important.

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
yo if any of you guys are giving bad rep and that jazz, just ban me. jesus! i feel like i cant post a goddamn thread with out getting into trouble already. and im getting bad rep for no good reason. If everyone on here is just gunna be a douche just ban me. srsly.
seriously-meme.jpg

Hmm. I don't know any rap groups, but there is one metal band that I love. Thy're Maximum the Hormone, they did one of the Death Note theme songs(Whats Up People). They sould alot like System of a Down.
Other then that, I love this power metal Brazillian band called Angra. Although it's not to foraign becaue they sing in English and I'm Brazillian.
The Mars Volta is amazing too, and the band members are mexican.
Hm, i like. sounds a bit like Soad along with nickleback or what ever that metal is called. but its definatly a likeable band. althought it sounds like any of metal ive heard. which isnt alot. shows what i know :p

Last edited:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
[video=youtube;HpMnsYOyHG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpMnsYOyHG4&feature=share[/video] Basicly, the history of my country. It all started with a legend of a mystical deer leading us to our land.. :rolleyes:
This song is very catchy. :D

Last edited:

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
[video=youtube;HpMnsYOyHG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpMnsYOyHG4&feature=share[/video] Basicly, the history of my country. It all started with a legend of a mystical deer leading us to our land.. :rolleyes:
This song is very catchy. :D
must. move. to. your. country.Thats badass :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom