• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forced Hero Mode

I think I'm going to complete the Hero Mode. I'm loving Skyward Sword so much that I must play the Hero Mode. I'm not playing it right after I finish the game but someday I know I will.

actually when you have the option to say yes or no if you say no and decide later that you want to play on hero mode you can defeat demise again then you'll get the option again and if you want to keep your normal file you can copy it onto another one and then get hero mode

You are by no means forced. I jumped at the opportunity to do Hero mode, I wanted to test my skills. There wasn't anything to do in my original game save since I did everything before fighting Demise.

E

Electrusbolt

I'm currently on my Hero Mode run. It's not that difficult in my opinion. Probably what the most challenging part will be is the Lightning Round Challenge.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I felt pretty achieved of myself when i beat Demise, but when it said, Now take on Hero Mode! I wanted to do it because once i beat that then i would especially feel achieved of myself, which i did. :)

I did not read and had to lose everything to start Hero Mode. You can copy your save file to a new slot and still keep everything. I do not mind though since I was going to replay the game anyways.

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
I truly hate hero mode! I mean sheesh you constantly have to buy potions over and over again! It bothers me so much since no hearts fall on the ground :( Hero mode makes me angry!!:mad:

You just need to find the Heart Medal. Then hearts will appear from dead enemies and heart flowers will bloom once again. I first learned that one when Fi told me about it when my hearts got low at Eldin Volcano.

As for the topic at hand, I didn't find Hero Mode forced on me. When I first heard about Hero Mode, I wanted to see what it was. I just jumped right in from defeating Demise, even though I waited a while to officially start. And now I have to wait to continue because my brother's friend is currently borrowing Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom