• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forbiden Survivors RPG Sign Ups

amaterasu

Writer
Storyline: A plane on a flight to Mexico from Miami loses power suddenly and crashes in a remote island not yet discovered. Except by the species of Earth that were thought to be Extinct. Dinosaurs, dodo birds, some kinds of plants, ect. Both piolots and most of the flight attendants died in the crash, and the survivors split into small groups, and a few go solo, as they explore this new and undiscovered island. While on the island, the survivors find strange foods and pools of water, that effect them in strange ways, giving them strange powers.

Character Frame:

Name (first and last) :
Supplies:
Weapon (found on island or smuggled on plane) :
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Tone:
Height:
Group or Solo (Groups will be decided before the RPG starts, so ask peeps) :
Backstory:
Other:

Name: Amaterasu Kami
Supplies: small backpack, airplane peanuts, bottled water
Weapon: pocket knife with a picture of a wolf on it. it's really dull and needs to be sharpened.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 5' 4"
Group or Solo (Groups will be decided before the RPG starts, so ask peeps) : Group
Backstory: Amaterasu was on her way to Mexico on vacation after a long, hard year of school and a part-time job. She was saving up the money, and booked the next trip out of state.
Other: likes to lead, keeps things organized, loves making smart-alecy comments.

Last edited:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Name: Sarah Loup
Supplies: Clothes, first-aid kit, small make-up set
Weapon: pocket-knife
Hair Color: dirty-blonde
Eye Color: blue
Skin Tone: slightly pale
Height: 5'6"
Group or Solo: Group
Backstory: Sarah was raised by a doctor and his wife, so she knows some things about medicine. She was raised to always look out for others, and always tries to when she can. She has a practical approach to things, but she often thinks too much. She got a Nurse's Degree in colledge. She had been in an abusive realationship, and was on the plane to escape her boy-friend. She now very much regrets not planning her escape through.
Other:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Yay! Another RPG? Wow, yo really like these things huh, mind if i'm your sister?

Name: Tahsha Mikoa (kept her Moms maiden name)
Supplies: Suitcase full of protein bars, gatorade and 2 sets of tatered clothes
Weapons: Knife of ivory,(given to her by her grandmother) and Mace/pepper spray
Hair Color: Dyed it Silvery Lavender/Purple
Eye: Violet
Skin Tone: Peachy, with a hiny of carmel (the color, not the candy)
Height: 5'5
Group/Solo: Group (obviously)
Backstory: She was traveling with her sister, Amaterasu to Mexico for vacation and maybe help her sister with some job, she has been trained in Martial-Arts and can fight fairly well, when she recieved her new power, she is able to heal wounds by water-bending, but needs to practice on her new abilities . . .
Other: Hmm, um, has a Harp/Lyre that she got at a garage sale, but it has mystical powers (i'm assuming i'll be alowed to put in stuff about learning new songs?)

Well, that's it, tell me what you think!

amaterasu

Writer
i like the idea, but where did you get a mase? no way they'd even let you get on the plane with a mase! we're going to get the powers durring the RPG, when you do a certain thing. like, drink water or eat somthing, or sniff a flower. it won't be instant, but it'll show up after at least 3 hours in the RPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom